2 Bedroom Family Suite Question

AF-1

Thanks for the thread! There are 6 of us doing the 2 bedroom suite on the Dawn next year...sort of...my DS, DIL, adult DD, myself and my 2 and 4 year old granddaughters. DS & DIL will have the master suite, Gramma gets the living room couch, and Auntie and the girls get the 2nd bedroom. Good to know egg crates are a must & will request them. I do have some back issues so would it be ok to ask for two egg rates for the couch?

We've traveled together before - although not with the little ones and know being on top of each other isn't a problem. As for closet space, we live out of suitcases so that's fine. And thanks for the links, kjquilts - my DIL has never been on a cruise and after seeing the clips she's extremely excited. (So's my son who has only traveled in insides but he won't admit it! ;-D )

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Absolutely request a foam topper for the LR couch, as well as the inside bedroom. With the topper, the couch will be very comfortable. Without it....not!

There is room for the adults to hang up clothes in the master bathroom/master closet, and enough drawer space, too. My advice is to unpack as much as you can, and then store your suitcases under the master bed. It's high enough so even big cases will fit under it. That way, you won't be tripping over suitcases in the living room, etc. We pack a plastic bag for soiled clothes, and drag out our cases only to put our dirty clothes away.

Patricia