Wasting time on CC pays Dividends

I just posted a variation of this on the Princess section.

It was prompted by a tidbit I just gleaned from a post today which should net us a saving of a few hundred dollars on a Princess cruise in 2018.

We've done as well from experts on both HAL and Celebrity. Alberta Quilter offered money saving advice on for our HAL winter '17 cruise in advance of adjustments to the dollar exchange. It was a savings of just over one thousand Cdn. dollars.

Someone answers a question on topic and a thread can often get sidetracked. It's usually been those sidetracks which have yielded dividends for us as was the case on the Princess section.

THANKS to the many who reply to oft repeated questions and slip in a dividend or two, from which we personally benefit.

And we'd consider ourselves experienced cruisers!

Thanks,

Ruth

Edited by Been There, Planning That

There is no better source of information than from one who has recently been down the same road.

Cruise company representatives are known to give out incorrect information all the time. Reason: many of them have never been on a cruise, or have very little cruising experience.

Thank goodness we have Cruise Critic.

Of course, keep in mind that people who post are sometimes incorrect too. it is always good to get a consensus of several posters if possible.

Aww, thanks Ruth, for the mention. I'm just paying it back (and forward) for all the same type of tidbits that I've gleaned over the years. I never would have learned about the shareholders benefit, or requesting a table in the MDR plus a boatload of other items without CC. Thanks to all who have given advice to new and seasoned cruisers!

Aww, thanks Ruth, for the mention. I'm just paying it back (and forward) for all the same type of tidbits that I've gleaned over the years. I never would have learned about the shareholders benefit, or requesting a table in the MDR plus a boatload of other items without CC. Thanks to all who have given advice to new and seasoned cruisers!

Well goodie, let's jump all over you now for saying "boat load" instead of "ship load". Though that does sound dangerously close to something else. (Hee, hee, hee):cool:

Thank you, Alberta Quilter! I had forgotten about this for our upcoming cruise.