Does MSC answer emails ?

monsieurlouis

Hi

I am trying to get info from MSC via email. Do they ever answer ? :confused:

I am used to NCL who will write back very rapidly.

Thank you

Louis

It may depend on which region you are contacting.

in the UK they are not very good at replying unless you use the Voyagers Club email, they usually answer within 24 hrs but that may be because I hold a black card.

It may depend on which region you are contacting.

in the UK they are not very good at replying unless you use the Voyagers Club email, they usually answer within 24 hrs but that may be because I hold a black card.

I have a Black card too and I asked for a "call back" and so far nothing. I have also tried to email and never got a response.

I got an email response in a few hours after posting a question on a well known social media site :)

......and once I had this email contact, he has been great at resolving some issues I had with my booking :D

How about me?! We sail on the divina on sept 10 I still haven't received my cruise documents or e tickets, I spoke to my TA last week he said it takes several days from the day I input my passport info ( I did last week) as of today still is not available online.... Should I be worried? Also the haven't charged the remaining balance I owe.... [emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I emailed them through the contact us link about their loyalty matching plan and heard back in 6 hours.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lucky you got your message sent through that link. I tried sending a message that way and kept getting an error message that said my email address was already in use...really?? So then I tried calling a few times and it says a representative will be with you shortly, and then about 5 seconds later it says I could leave a message or hang up...didn't sound right at all. Black card....doesn't matter. Just trying to get my member number straightened out because when I went to make a reservation online they said my number was invalid. Is there another email address for MSC? Maybe I should just find another cruise line.

Lucky you got your message sent through that link. I tried sending a message that way and kept getting an error message that said my email address was already in use...really?? So then I tried calling a few times and it says a representative will be with you shortly, and then about 5 seconds later it says I could leave a message or hang up...didn't sound right at all. Black card....doesn't matter. Just trying to get my member number straightened out because when I went to make a reservation online they said my number was invalid. Is there another email address for MSC? Maybe I should just find another cruise line.

Essentially MSC are the developmentally disabled of the cruise industry. They do however come through in spades at times, so just hang in there.

I have written to them multiple times through their page on that well known social networking site and they always write back. I also emailed the Cruise Director through a professional networking site that links people together... :-) And, he wrote back right away. As for booking, we have an amazing TA not affiliated with MSC who takes brilliant care of us.

I've never had a problem with responses via email from the UK office which we in Ireland have to use.

When a confirmation invoice arrived on our Meraviglia booking I noticed that DH's VC membership number wasn't included so I emailed the information. I got a very prompt response advising that it had since been added and apologies for the oversight. However, when on Sinfonia last week I was talking to the VC rep about an issue I'd had regarding the fact that the ship hadn't been notified of our Black Card status and we'd had problems with embarkation. He decided to check our other future bookings to ensure the problem wouldn't arise again when he noticed that DH's number wasn't showing on the Meraviglia one! So much for the email assuring me that the matter had been rectified. :rolleyes: