Review of Quest: Norwegian Fjords and Northern Cape

nordski

Host Jazzbeau,

After your positive review of the senior officers, I am hoping there aren't any changes for our TA, starting on Friday 09/09/16.

Jackie,

I do not know who the Senior Officers will be on your cruise but you should have no fears if there are changes. If Captain Jose, Phillip or Russ are on vacation you will love Captain Carl, HD Ryzsard and CD Tony.

Azamara are so fortunate to have such fantastic Senior Officers.

Enjoy your cruise. I know you have been anticipating it for quite a while.

Host Jazzbeau,

After your positive review of the senior officers, I am hoping there aren't any changes for our TA, starting on Friday 09/09/16.

upwarduk, you should have Captain Jose, Hotel Director Philip, Cruise Director Russ and Chef Iwan so you will be in very good hands indeed. Please give the lovely Russ a hug from Lottie and Hazel! :)

Jazzbeau, thanks for your detailed and well constructed review. Im glad, after all that time waiting, that you enjoyed your Azamara cruise.

Nordski, the map of Montalbano's haunts is yours! I can highly recommend an official Montalbano tour of Sicily....goes to the most beautiful places, but you need five days in Sicily to do it. :)

Jackie,

I do not know who the Senior Officers will be on your cruise but you should have no fears if there are changes. If Captain Jose, Phillip or Russ are on vacation you will love Captain Carl, HD Ryzsard and CD Tony.

Azamara are so fortunate to have such fantastic Senior Officers.

Enjoy your cruise. I know you have been anticipating it for quite a while.

Agree totally.

I'm kind of reluctant to praise one team of Senior Officers lest that praise seems to suggest another team will not be as good.

That has not been our experience.

Both great posts Jazzbeau!

Wholeheartedly agree about Park West. We attended one of the auctions (only because we happened to be in The Living Room reading at the time), and not one piece sold.

We quite enjoyed the newly added antiques displayed for sale in The Living Room. And, based on the number of sales, others liked it as well. Not as "in your face" as Park West.

Glad to hear the mint will no longer plague you! We sat next to you one night in Discoveries and you related your "courting" story and your continued encounters with mint!