Grand Princess menus

Luvmyrotti

For those who have sailed on the Grand recently, can you advise of what's on the menus, particularly on the Always Available selections? My husband's go-to choices were always either the beef medallions or the tri-tip. Are those gone from the menu? Is the Grand doing the Curtis Stone items?

The most recent Grand menus I could find were from March and they are the old Always Available menus with no Curtis Stone. I'd love it if that's still the case.

Me, too. I'd like to see some of the regional dishes they offer, too.

Really? No recent Grand cruisers with info?

I did some searches, and like you, only found the March menus. What we need are Alaska menus and it probably doesn't need to be the Grand, specifically, since they're the same fleet wide. I tried a Coral search and came up short, too.

We are sailing in December on the Grand and I also hope that the original Always Available items are there! I will be incredibly disappointed if I can't get my fettucine alfredo every night, and my husband loves the caesar salad in the parmesan bowl. And what about the Love Boat Dream dessert?

We are sailing in December on the Grand and I also hope that the original Always Available items are there! I will be incredibly disappointed if I can't get my fettucine alfredo every night, and my husband loves the caesar salad in the parmesan bowl. And what about the Love Boat Dream dessert?

From everything I've seen, the fettuccine alfredo is still firmly on the menu, as is the caesar salad, so I think you're all set. It's the former Always Available entrees that seem to be in question.

For those who have sailed on the Grand recently, can you advise of what's on the menus, particularly on the Always Available selections? My husband's go-to choices were always either the beef medallions or the tri-tip. Are those gone from the menu? Is the Grand doing the Curtis Stone items?

Every night??

DON

From everything I've seen, the fettuccine alfredo is still firmly on the menu, as is the caesar salad, so I think you're all set. It's the former Always Available entrees that seem to be in question.

Thank you! As far as I know, fettucine alfredo and the caesar salad (and the parmesan bowls) were on the previous always available menu, as they were 'always available every night.

I agree about being bummed regarding the beef though. That was always my daughter's backup dish!

We were on the Grand in July of this year, the always available side of the menu listed

shrimp cocktail (with the red sauce)

Caesar salad

hazelnut crusted salmon with maple syrup glaze *a signature Alaskan dish of the Copper River Princess Wilderness Lodge

pan seared, corn fed chicken

Princess gourmet beef burger

This side of the menu did not change during the cruise. Fettuccini Alfredo was listed each evening under the other evening pasta course. There were a few nights when a Curtis Stone item appeared on the other side of the menu under the main courses.

We were on the Grand in July of this year, the always available side of the menu listed

shrimp cocktail (with the red sauce)

Caesar salad

hazelnut crusted salmon with maple syrup glaze *a signature Alaskan dish of the Copper River Princess Wilderness Lodge

pan seared, corn fed chicken

Princess gourmet beef burger

This side of the menu did not change during the cruise. Fettuccini Alfredo was listed each evening under the other evening pasta course. There were a few nights when a Curtis Stone item appeared on the other side of the menu under the main courses.

Thanks for sharing. It's not what I wanted to hear, but at least I can prepare my husband for the lack of his favorites. That's a disappointing Always Available menu overall.

I found some menus from the Ruby with the regional things listed. I don't think this is a complete set, though. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2359690

Thanks for finding those Shredie.

I would think that the Alaska regional dishes will not be in place for the Mexico sailings, so I'll be interested to see what they substitute.