3 day specialty restaurant question

There is a promotion on a 3 day specialty restaurant Does that mean you have to go to 3 different ones or can you go to chops 2 times and Giovann is 1 time? There is also a 30.00 coupon for the ale cart restaurants. I am reding this correctly?

There is a promotion on a 3 day specialty restaurant Does that mean you have to go to 3 different ones or can you go to chops 2 times and Giovann is 1 time? There is also a 30.00 coupon for the ale cart restaurants. I am reding this correctly?

You may repeat restaurants, on a space available basis.

If one of the restaurants that you want charges a la carte prices, then they give you a $30 allowance.

I phoned to enquire about this as i didn't understand the promotion.

You eat on the first night in the restaurant allocated by RCCL and at the time they give you.

This didn't work for me as there was no guarantee of where and when I wanted to eat as I couldn't pre book. You have to make the other two reservations on board with your choice of venue and time.

While I have not sailed this year, there were many promotions and specials being strongly encouraged by the staff for the dinning venues on day one. This is a possibility for those willing to consider the option once on board. There is no guarantee, especially if the sailing is full. But food for thought.

We did the 3 dinner package on the Harmony two weeks ago.

You have to chose online a time for the first dinner on day 1 or 2 of your cruise. The restaurant will be chosen by the ship (but you can change if there are openings available). Actually nothing was chosen for us and we were able to get the restaurant we wanted (Wonderland in our case). You are free to chose the other two ones (depending on availability). We did Jamie´s Italian and Izumi Teppanyaki (classic which is within the à la carte limit). You can do restaurants twice. The only restriction is: You can´t do Wonderland twice (but you can pay an additional 10 USD for a second visit with your package). So if you want to do Izumi or Sabor (both à la carte) you have a limit of 30 USD to spend. But you don´t get the 30 USD extra on your package.

steamboats