Our Regal cruise paid in full today. Happy, happy.

lovevacadays

It seems such a long time ago that my family and I booked our December Regal cruise. Now, it's less than 4 months away and we have paid in full. I love getting into the personalizer and seeing a zero balance. Can't wait for those balconies😊😊😊

Michelle

That is a great feeling to have the cruise bill paid in full. Now you can look forward to a paid up cruise.

We will be on Regal 12/11. I just love that ship. She is my favorite.

This will be our first time on Regal so really looking forward to it.

The next great feeling will occur when the "Print Boarding Pass" link goes live. I love that day.

Me too! And, I have most of the clothes I will take but I always like to buy one new outfit per cruise so that will be fun as well.:):):)

That is a great feeling to have the cruise bill paid in full. Now you can look forward to a paid up cruise.

It is a great feeling. Airfare is done with miles for several of us. Great all around. Are you on the role call? I haven't checked on it for awhile.

It seems such a long time ago that my family and I booked our December Regal cruise. Now, it's less than 4 months away and we have paid in full. I love getting into the personalizer and seeing a zero balance. Can't wait for those balconies😊😊😊

Michelle

Have a great cruise!

Michelle

Enjoy the anticipation!

Paid my Dec 4th Regal in full today, so another one paid for. Very happy

We paid ours about one week ago as well. We will see both of you there!!

I'm happy for you :) But I can't see paying ahead of time you're going to lose that half a percent that the bank gives you for keeping your money there :eek:

Sorry I could not help my self. LOL :D :D

Tony

Goodness, I paid a month early. Can't imagine I lost much interest on 1,100.00. Worth the little extra money to pay my cruise and celebrate.

Thanks everyone for the kind words and your great input on the Regal.