Airfare to Barcelona for Brilliance of the Seas

Bolaine

For all who care:

I have been watching the airfares to Barcelona for about three weeks now

and it seems to me they are at their lowest on Tuesday afternoon.

They don't stay low for long, but check them out around 1:00 pm (EDT).

You can get two for about $300 over the price of one at that time.

This only last for about two hours so jump when you see them.

If some else has a better Airfare please let me know.

Thanks for the heads up. I have been starting to check for Copenhagen flights and notice a difference today of about 300.00 per ticket. I will try Tuesday around 1.

I purchased my airline tickets for our TA next August from Copenhagen using Air2sea and the prices were great.

I chose SAS as this was non stop and it was a 1/4 of the price of their published rate.

I purchased my airline tickets for our TA next August from Copenhagen using Air2sea and the prices were great.

I chose SAS as this was non stop and it was a 1/4 of the price of their published rate.

Thanks, believe it or not, I cannot fly direct from Atlanta. I think this must be one of the only places. lol

I did find air Canada which flys to Toronto and then Denmark, but most other flights stop in Europe.

I will check air to sea also.

irishgal, I would if possible, look for a flight that connects in the US with a direct to Copenhagen. We fly our August 22, 2017 and was hoping for a non stop, but we need to fly first from So Calif to the east Coast, and I couldn't meet the connection unless we took a much later flight out of Boston and the price went up. I checked other cities like JFK, Chicago but again price, so settled with Icelandair on Air 2 Sea, for $408.15 PP connects in Reyjkavik and arrives in Copenhagen at 12:45 PM.

irishgal, I would if possible, look for a flight that connects in the US with a direct to Copenhagen. We fly our August 22, 2017 and was hoping for a non stop, but we need to fly first from So Calif to the east Coast, and I couldn't meet the connection unless we took a much later flight out of Boston and the price went up. I checked other cities like JFK, Chicago but again price, so settled with Icelandair on Air 2 Sea, for $408.15 PP connects in Reyjkavik and arrives in Copenhagen at 12:45 PM.

Thanks, that is a great rate. I am seeing lowest at 681.00 I just started searching. It looks like we have to fly to a us city and make our own connection to fly nonstop, so I will price it out. It looks like new york, Chicago, Baltimore, Miami all fly nonstop. I still can't believe there isnt one from ATL.

I might have chosen Chicago as we have direct flights from Palm Springs, but from there out was costly. I avoid connecting in Germany, France and look for a flight from a major US city direct as much as possible. We could have gone to Toronto, but then we have customs. You shouldn't have any customs with your connection but you will in Copenhagen.

Edited by Desert Cruizers

I might have chosen Chicago as we have direct flights from Palm Springs, but from there out was costly. I avoid connecting in Germany, France and look for a flight from a major US city direct as much as possible. We could have gone to Toronto, but then we have customs. You shouldn't have any customs with your connection but you will in Copenhagen.

So if the connection is a European city eg London,

France or Germany, I won't have to go through their customs before I went to Copenhagen.

I wouldn't think you will until you reach your destination, just merely walk or take a terminal train from one terminal into the other, but I will admit I have never gone through those countries as a connection. I have done direct flights to Barcelona and Sydney Australia and filled out a custom form on the plane about 30 minutes before arrival. I will check with some friends who have traveled abroad, unless someone stops by and provide you an answer.

For our flight to Copenhagen, leaving from Boston, we will connect in Reyjkavik with a 2 hour layover. We will take a round trip flight from Palm Springs to Boston as our TA returns us to Boston. Our 1 way flight to CPH for husband & I came to $817.14 with tax off RCCL's Air 2 Sea

I found this which explains connections on International flights, much like I said. https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100821164418AAkRgsO

Edited by Desert Cruizers

Air Canada through Air2Sea Royal Caribbean.

This was the round trip price.

Nuts. I have a trip to make to Barcelona (not for a cruise) and was hoping for cheaper tickets.

BTW, some of the cheaper flights I've seen to Barcelona are through Air Canada ROUGE, but after doing some research, I'm staying away from them. Uncomfortable seats, poor service, etc. Just FYI.

Nuts. I have a trip to make to Barcelona (not for a cruise) and was hoping for cheaper tickets.

BTW, some of the cheaper flights I've seen to Barcelona are through Air Canada ROUGE, but after doing some research, I'm staying away from them. Uncomfortable seats, poor service, etc. Just FYI.

Check airfares on Tuesday around 1PM. I found they are the lowest at that time.

For all airlines I've checked. And this is without going through cruise line.

Stupid question...

If I fly from ATL to

Copenhagen and it stops in HEathrow, or Paris, etc, do you have to go through customs to get on the connecting flight?

If you mean immigration then yes, as the connecting flight is within the EU and has no immigration checks. Don't take an international flight through Heathrow without a min of 1.5 hr connecting time. Unless you have something to declare, there's really no customs check in the EU (just walk through the GREEN exit).

Does anyone know anything about Air Canada Rouge?

Air Canada's discount airline. No first class but they have premium economy- drinks, wider seats, things like that. What do you want to know? I know we have a friend coming in from the midwest through Toronto to go to Barcelona and it was cheaper to do that than fly from her home town.

Kansas to Toronto to Barcelona-$450

Kansas to Barcelona - $1600

Big difference.

Air Canada's discount airline. No first class but they have premium economy- drinks, wider seats, things like that. What do you want to know? I know we have a friend coming in from the midwest through Toronto to go to Barcelona and it was cheaper to do that than fly from her home town.

Kansas to Toronto to Barcelona-$450

Kansas to Barcelona - $1600

Big difference.

I checked some reviews they said the seats were small and uncomfortable,

the service was poor and the plane was dirty.

Anyone have first hand knowledge?

Edited by Bolaine