50th Cruise

lrockwitt

You don't get 25% off your 25th cruise. You get OBC equal to 25% of the total cruise fare. And with the 50th cruise, you get OBC equal to 50% of the total fare.

ETA: here's a link with more info. I did a simple Google search.

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1173/~/guest-recognition---milestone-rewards-program

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by bakersdozen12

Thanks. I meant OBC of total fare. We are at 51 and have not received our letter to redeem our loyalty rewards. Called Carnival and they are resending the letter. It expires 18 months from date of letter. Don't want to lose it. Unfortunately, Carnival doesn't have long Cruises more than 15 days???

At our 25 th. cruise we received 25% of the fare in a price reduction. I understood that with cruise 50 we would get 50% price reduction. Has Carnival changed this policy? I hope not. we have cruise 43 booked and are planning to book our 44 th on our next cruise.

Edited by woodman
spelling

You don't get 25% off your 25th cruise. You get OBC equal to 25% of the total cruise fare. And with the 50th cruise, you get OBC equal to 50% of the total fare.

ETA: here's a link with more info. I did a simple Google search.

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1173/~/guest-recognition---milestone-rewards-program

Thanks for the link.

Thanks. I meant OBC of total fare. We are at 51 and have not received our letter to redeem our loyalty rewards. Called Carnival and they are resending the letter. It expires 18 months from date of letter. Don't want to lose it. Unfortunately, Carnival doesn't have long Cruises more than 15 days???

Longest are 15 day Hawaii and a 14 day RT Long Beach, CA to Alaska.

Since the larger Canal has opened they might do a Canal cruise.

After 50 cruises on Carnival, do you get any extra perks?

I know after we cruises 25 times l, we received 25% off our 26tb cruise.

Do you get you get 60% off your 51st cruise?

After your 25th cruise you get 25%, of the person who has cruised 25 not entire cabin, off the cost as an OBC. If both have cruised 25 cruises then both would claim the % off. This was how it was explained to me through CCL. Same with 50 cruises, it's 50% not 60. So it's in your best interest to book a more expensive cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by volmoma

So on my 25th cruise if I booked a long one to Hawaii I would get an OBC credit for 25% of my fare? I had no idea they did that. I need to keep that in mind so I book a long one. DH will hit his later than I do we'll book another long one for his to get his OBC. Any excuse for a long one is a good one. :D

It has to be on your 26th cruise. You get 25% of the fare as an OBC.

We cruised to Hawaii, as it was the longest cruise Carnival had.

We are now at 51 and am looking for another long cruise. Unfortunately, Carnival does not offer cruises longer than 15 days or any European cruises that are long.....

Just to clear some things up

It does not have to be your 26 or 51 cruise.

You both don't have to use it for the same cruise if you both reach your number at the same time.

I have heard Carnival does not in force the 18 month rule.

I read you just have to book one it that time frame.

Just continuing to clarify. You do NOT have to use your 25% on the 26th cruise or the 50% on the 51st cruise.

We used our 25% on our 28th cruise because it was the most expensive.

They are not enforcing an 18 month restriction on the 25% for 25th cruise.

We used mine on about our 28th cruise a 15 day one to Hawaii. A could of years later using DW's for a 14 day Alaska cruise.

I never got the letter for my 25th Milestone either. Most of us have to call and ask for our Milestone benefit. You are entitled to 50% of the fare on a cruise of your choosing in onboard credit. Congratulations! You'll get the most benefit if you choose a more expensive cruise.

At our 25 th. cruise we received 25% of the fare in a price reduction. I understood that with cruise 50 we would get 50% price reduction. Has Carnival changed this policy? I hope not. we have cruise 43 booked and are planning to book our 44 th on our next cruise.

You got it wrong .

Just to clear some things up

It does not have to be your 26 or 51 cruise.

You both don't have to use it for the same cruise if you both reach your number at the same time.

I have heard Carnival does not in force the 18 month rule.

I read you just have to book one it that time frame.

Good to know. Thanks.

• 5 months later...
Longest are 15 day Hawaii and a 14 day RT Long Beach, CA to Alaska.

Since the larger Canal has opened they might do a Canal cruise.

We are booked on a 14 day partial Panama Canal cruise out of Tampa in December 2018.There are more longer cruises than the Hawaii and Alaska ones. Ours is a closed loop, there are others that are start and end at different ports going to Panama Canal.