Fun Shop purchase/alcohol in cabin

crusing48/51

Is it possible to order two four packs of beer, and a bottle of liquor to be delivered to our cabin? I have the beer coming, but it states I can't order the bottle of liquor, due to restrictions of how much can be delivered to the cabin from the Fun Shops.

If there is any way to order it, I know you folks on this board will know how. Lots of valuable information to be learned on this board!

Thanks!

I always order a bottle of Bacardi for the room thru Fun Shops, and it will be in my room on the sail date (NOLA) or 2nd day (Galveston). I wanted another bottle one time and I called room service and they brought it right up to the cabin, but I had to be there to sign for it and I had to show my ID that I was over 21.

I always order a bottle of Bacardi for the room thru Fun Shops, and it will be in my room on the sail date (NOLA) or 2nd day (Galveston). I wanted another bottle one time and I called room service and they brought it right up to the cabin, but I had to be there to sign for it and I had to show my ID that I was over 21.

Thank you for the info. I was trying to have it delivered to the room to have when we arrived, but I'll just wait until we are on board and order it then. Since there are two of us, I guess they think the beer is for both of us.

I don't like beer, and wanted a bottle of peach Snapps for myself. I'll have it sent to the room later.

Thanks again.

Each 4 pack is 1 order of alcohol from the Fun Shop

Each cabin is allowed 2 orders of Alcohol

You could get one 4 pack and 1 bottle or as another poster said just call room service once onboard

I thought the beer would be one order and the Schnapps a separate order. I didn't realize the beer would be two orders. That answers my question. Thank you. I will order the bottle once on board. Then we are done with alcohol purchases for the cruise. We aren't big drinkers at all.

I ordered a 4-pack of beer and a bottle of Jack to be delivered the first night (no sales tax after sailing). The next day I ordered another 4-pack of beer to be delivered the third night and that way I got both packs of beer but in separate orders. I don't know if that will work every time but it did for me.

I ordered a 4-pack of beer and a bottle of Jack to be delivered the first night (no sales tax after sailing). The next day I ordered another 4-pack of beer to be delivered the third night and that way I got both packs of beer but in separate orders. I don't know if that will work every time but it did for me.

That's interesting.

I have never tried it that way

You bought it all pre cruise online?

We always order pre cruise, about a month ago, we ordered 1 Bacardi and water, and a cake, was reading this thread and we was going to order another fifth ... so we did just minutes ago, along with a sandal towel and some gummy funnels, and the order went through ....

What i would do, is just cancel the beer order, and they will send your money back, and re-order the other liquor, and just get an ice cold bucket of beer at the pool ...

• 5 months later...

I am sailing on the Carnival Sunshine in 5 days. We have had this cruise booked for 8 months. There are 3 of us sailing in one cabin, but Carnival will not allow us to pre-order more than 2 bottles of wine/champagne TOTAL, for all 3 of us! We are all adults and no matter how we tried to pre order more, either by different roommates, or different delivery days, they would not allow more than 2 bottles of wine. CRAZY! We will drink those 2 bottles between the 3 of us the first day!

Will we be able to call and order more bottles for our cabin once we are on board? Please let me know. Wanted to pre order so our final bill won't be so high all at once!

Junk the beer order and get it later as someone above suggested. What good is it to have warm beer delivered to your room in advance? Also if you wait and purchase a bucket of cold beer you will get a $2 dollar discount also. Not much money I know but then you have cold beer and some slight savings.

Note: just noticed this thread is from Sept.

Ecosense you can order more from room service after you are on board. They love selling 10 dollars worth booze for 80 dollars and will accommodate you .