Suite Gratuities

Bigbluegal

I just want to make a comment about your posts that I have seen. You always answer in a respectful way no matter what the questions are. You give correct information in a nice way without an "I know it all" attitude. I am sure many many CC readers share in saying Thank you.

$13.50 per person per day.

I just want to make a comment about your posts that I have seen. You always answer in a respectful way no matter what the questions are. You give correct information in a nice way without an "I know it all" attitude. I am sure many many CC readers share in saying Thank you.

I appreciate the kind words. Many of us try to be helpful here.

On the rccl web site, js is shown as"sea class js" and "sea class" is shown as part of "Royal suite class" which would indicate js entitled to all suite benefits(including $16.50).Maybe very misleading?

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

On the rccl web site, js is shown as"sea class js" and "sea class" is shown as part of "Royal suite class" which would indicate js entitled to all suite benefits(including $16.50).Maybe very misleading?

Yes, misleading. JS is still $13.50.

This will show you the perks of the different suite classes on Oasis and Quantum classes:

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Suites/16049781_RSC_Trade_Flyer.pdf

JS has even fewer perks on other classes.

I appreciate the kind words. Many of us try to be helpful here.

Could not have been stated better.

I try, yet sometimes get frustrated when posters attack me as well as others.

Bob, you are a role model and exemplify how I should behave when the unusual situation arises.

Thanks for your shared wisdom.

Safe travels.

Is the food any different(better) in coastal kitchen than mdr?

just returned from Oasis and I can tell you personally that the food and service in Coastal Kitchen is way better than MDR......it is not only better than the MDR it is better than the specialty restaurants that cost extra... the filet mignon is far better than the one in Chops.. everything is different... and you are fawned over... the chef comes out to speak with you and if you want anything special he will do it... the salmon was excellent,, moist and not overcooked as it usually is in the MDR... Coastal Kitchen has its own kitchen and personal chef..... it is an entirely different entity...the atmosphere is that of a private country club... the menu is changed 3 times a week but there is always the staples available... one nite I even tried the sirloin steak and it was tender and almost as good as the filet..

Is the food any different(better) in coastal kitchen than mdr?

Our experience on Anthem has been that yes, CK is better. Especially breakfast where you do not have to fight to get a seat and you can get fresh squeezed OJ for free.

Edited by cruisenfever

jammer5122,

I too agree with you about your comments regarding Bob.

He is polite, considerate, always answers the question and very helpful.

A breath of fresh air compared to some of the combative comments posted on this site!

Bob, are you sure you're not a Marine?

USMC,

Semper Fi