Questions about MSC

cocacola86

What's the dress code, what kind of food do they've got, do they've burgers fries that sortve thing? Thinking of a YC interior how is it in those rooms, worth the money and what's the YC, I've read about it still not sure do you get your own pool is it kind of like the haven? Do they serve Coke/Pepsi. Does the crew speak English and the average of people onboard, do you have to dress up in the YC restaurant or is it smart casual?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Obviously you would be on another ship because of the type of cabin you are considering. I assume all other aspects of YC are the same.

The burgers in the YC restaurant are seriously the best I have ever had anywhere.

Every trip we make a point of having them for lunch at least once.

The pool area is fantastic because there is hardly anyone using it.

Upgraded lounge chairs, pool, hot tub, bar, & buffet area.

The area is huge. Have not experienced the Have but here it is much larger.

The crew does speak english although heavy accents. We have found it to be hit or miss with the amount of english speaking guests but never failed to find some.

Food is subjective but I never had a problem finding something I like.

The only issue I have is the coffee. VERY strong European which most people love.

When I order coffee with my breakfast in the morning, I also ask for a small pot of hot water to dilute it a bit. They never have a problem bringing it to me.

We are not very dressy people. Smart casual is fine.

We are not soda drinkers but know you would not have a problem getting a coke.

You will not only love the yacht club....you will love paying about a third of what the Haven costs !

There is a wide range on board from babies in strollers to old folks using walkers.

On my cruise the week before Easter, the population skewed young with a lot of families.

Our neighbors (active 70 year olds) cruised three weeks after us, and she said she felt like nursing homes had been emptied out and their physically feeble patients sent on a cruise.

I guess it can vary by the time of year.

There is a wide range on board from babies in strollers to old folks using walkers.

On my cruise the week before Easter, the population skewed young with a lot of families.

Our neighbors (active 70 year olds) cruised three weeks after us, and she said she felt like nursing homes had been emptied out and their physically feeble patients sent on a cruise.

I guess it can vary by the time of year.

Also remember, the longer the cruise, the older the passengers.