Kids' drink packages

Mrsdigi

I see where they've change the adult drink packages. However, I'm curious if there are kids' packages like where they can get juice or smoothies. My kids would like that better than pop. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see where they've change the adult drink packages. However, I'm curious if there are kids' packages like where they can get juice or smoothies. My kids would like that better than pop. Thanks.

Fresh squeezed juices would come on the new Refreshment package at $26 per day plus 18%. No children's prices.

There´s nothing like a kids package.

There´s either the new Classic Soda Card for 8.50 $ oder the new Refreshment Package for 26 $ (both plus 18% Service Charge). Both packages are non alcoholic and therefore suitable for kids. With the Refreshment Package you can also get fresh squeezed juices (and coffees).

steamboats

I wish they had a kids package of some sort or a 20 drink pass. My kids would love the frozen virgin drinks and a pop here and there but I don't want them drinking it unlimited all week at cost of $215 pp. That is ridiculous for an adult let alone a 10 & 8 year old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Juice is available at no charge for breakfast. It's not fresh squeezed, but made from concentrate. You can usually get it in the MDR at lunch and dinner, but you have to ask. Other no charge drinks that are available include iced tea, white and chocolate milk, lemonade, usually some type of fruit punch, flavored waters. You have to pay for pop/soda, but there are plenty of free choices.

You can just buy the drinks a la carte, you don't have to have a package. I often think people forget this when they are complaining about 'having' to buy a package.

Yep!

At about $6/day for a virgin pina colada = 7 drink self-made package for $42 plus tip? Sounds decent to me.

I go per-drink myself, plus the water/evian package. A latte to wake me up a beer or wine (or two) each evening...and I'm good!