Entertainment on Harmony

Shone216

Both the headliner and the comedian are likely to change by your sailing. The headliner is usually only on for a week or two and the comedian's schedule may not be much longer.

2-3 weeks before your sailing date use the following email and identify your ship and sailing date and RCI will respond with the full entertainment scheduled for your cruise:

web_reservations@rccl.com

Edited by leaveitallbehind

The comedian on ours wasn't that great. He was British and I found him mildly funny but most of his jokes were lost on the majority American audience.

I think generally if you are doing a comedian to a mainly international audience you should use an American comedian(& that comes off a Brit!)

Can anyone advise me of who is the Headliner show on Harmony and also the comedian at the moment...... Sailing in October so curious

I sent an email inquiring what the entertainment would be on my sailing and got the following response in about a week.

Dear Mr. Xxxxxxxx,

Thank you for your email. We apologize for the delay in our response.

The following entertainment is currently scheduled for the November 12, 2016 sailing of the Harmony of the Seas:

Phil Tag - Comedian

ABBACADABRA - Tribute Act

Simon John Schooner Bar - Entertainer

Cat Wells - Pub Guitarist

Royal Caribbean International is committed to providing a fantastic onboard entertainment experience for our guests. On the Harmony of the Seas, you can enjoy a real treat: A full-length Broadway production of Grease is available for your enjoyment. The fantastic talent and contagious energy of our incredible performers will have you singing and dancing the rest of your cruise vacation!

For additional information, we encourage you to visit:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/harmonyoftheseas/entertainment/

You can send an email requesting what the entertainment will be on your sailing date to: web_reservations@rccl.com