Staggered Check in Time

lizzie51310

Does anyone know when the option to choose your check in time will be available when you log in to your account? Do you have to be paid in full before it appears? I haven't been able to find a clear answer anywhere. My cruise is booked and I have completed the other check in items, but the check in time is still not available. Does it matter that my cruise is not until May 2017? My departure port is one of those that has staggered check in so I know that's not the issue. Thanks!

Is by chance your cruise on the Vista? While Miami has staggered check it I am not sure the Vista cruises were able to access the staggered times just yet.

I booked a September of 2017 last week and went immediately to pick my check in time. Nothing was done except the booking and minimal deposit.

Is by chance your cruise on the Vista? While Miami has staggered check it I am not sure the Vista cruises were able to access the staggered times just yet.

I booked a September of 2017 last week and went immediately to pick my check in time. Nothing was done except the booking and minimal deposit.

Keep checking. People have been able to check in for the Vista through March of next year since a couple days ago.

The website didn't give me a choice, but my check-in documents show 1pm - 3:30pm window...........but I have FTTF. I wish they would get all of their info straight!

that's the standard check in times for the ports that do not have staggered check in

We are on the Magic in June, and apparently Port Canaveral doesn't have the staggered check in yet.

We have FTTF, so I am in no rush.....

What if it gets rolled out and I don't choose anything?

Does it matter, since I have FTTF?

Guessing I'll get an email notification, or something..:D:D

I booked a staggered check in time for Vista for both the 2016 and 2017 one out of Miami.

We are on the Magic in June, and apparently Port Canaveral doesn't have the staggered check in yet.

We have FTTF, so I am in no rush.....

What if it gets rolled out and I don't choose anything?

Does it matter, since I have FTTF?

Guessing I'll get an email notification, or something..:D:D

At this time, you must pick a check in time, but if you have diamond or platinum or FTTF, simply ignore the time and check in when you get there.

We just did Sunshine from NOLA with check in of 11:30. Arrived at the port about noon, walked to front of the LOOONG check in line, and proceeded into the terminal where we had to sit along with everyone else until our boarding zone was called, maybe 20 minutes. Boarding zone assigned at check in time when you received your S&S card.

So glad I read this thread, I was also unable to select my check-in time for my SEPT 2017 Vista cruise but I just went into my booking and was able to select 11-11:30am !! :D

Back when I booked this cruise, I also purchased FTTF and that shows a time of 12:00pm-1:00pm which I assume would be a boarding time.

So glad I read this thread, I was also unable to select my check-in time for my SEPT 2017 Vista cruise but I just went into my booking and was able to select 11-11:30am !! :D

Back when I booked this cruise, I also purchased FTTF and that shows a time of 12:00pm-1:00pm which I assume would be a boarding time.

It still will be boarding time, give or take 30 minutes.

Does anyone know when the option to choose your check in time will be available when you log in to your account? Do you have to be paid in full before it appears? I haven't been able to find a clear answer anywhere. My cruise is booked and I have completed the other check in items, but the check in time is still not available. Does it matter that my cruise is not until May 2017? My departure port is one of those that has staggered check in so I know that's not the issue. Thanks!

We cruise in April 2017 and still they don't have the times listed and yet others have already picked there time for May 2017.

Check in time and boarding are 2 different things. There is no boarding 'time'.

Check in time gets you into the terminal where you receive your S&S card.

Boarding is by zone, which is assigned when you check in. You board when your zone is called over the PA system.

At least that's how it was last week in NOLA.

When your zone is called you start the trek up the slow moving, long, winding gangway to get on the ship.

The website didn't give me a choice, but my check-in documents show 1pm - 3:30pm window...........but I have FTTF. I wish they would get all of their info straight!

With FTTF it doesn't matter what time it says your check in time is. Go and enjoy and do t stress!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

They opened up Vista for staggered check-in times for 11/17, but still nothing for the Splendor for 4/17 and it's funny that the Splendor is not listed on the Miami port schedule, i wonder if they are going to move her like they always do.

Edited by riclop