transport orlando to Cape Canaveral

cthrn27

:eek:hello. I just booked my transfer with Carnival from MCO to Cape Canaveral. We are scheduled to arrive 11:30 am and the voucher for the transport says 7:30 am to 1:30pm... does that mean that 1:30 will be the last bus out?? will they wait for me if they took my reservation and it is paid? We SHOULD be there plenty of time, but this is my latest worry....:rolleyes:

I would also say to look at private companies. We've used Cocoa Beach Shuttles before. Then we're only waiting like 15-20 minutes for a pick-up. Plus, it's cheaper than Carnival's. We have 3 people, and it's only $68 for the 3 of us with CCB Shuttles. It looks like Carnival would be over $100 for us. So just something to consider.

Edited by kctwinmommy

The Florida Destinations forum has a lot of good info about various transfer companies. That's how I found out about the one we used a few years ago, Travelynx. It was cheaper than Carnival; we got picked up within 10 minutes of our call to them that we were ready; we were the only people on the shuttle bus--they didn't wait around to fill it up before we left for Port Canaveral.