Bartenders on Solstice?

TinyG

Okay, you have sailed the Solstice. Who are your favorites? Going in just a few days. Want to know who we should go see first! Sunset Bar? Oceanview Bar? Pool Bar? Where should I go first with my drink package?

I do love my guys from the Constellation and the Infinity, but when you are on a different ship. Who will I see??? :)

Have to say we had excellent service in all bars on the Solstice. We were aware there were loads of drinks packages on our cruise and quite a lot of sea days (South Pacific) and were concerned pre cruise that service (especially at pool bars) could be an issue.

It was no issue at all! Not only were bar staff very efficient we had probably the most polite passengers too, phrases such as 'I think you are before me' or 'after you' were standard. Not that we have experienced 'bad manners' on other cruises it just seemed on this one that everyone seemed really pleasant and caring!

We loved Loida (Loyda?) in the World Bar. Ask for a cocktail called "the grass is greener" if you like a hot & spicy cocktail. Cucumber, basil, & jalapeño muddled with vodka and served with a slice of jalapeño. It gave me a sore throat with every sip but I LOVED it!