Anthem 6650 vs 6248

mnh

Anthem and Quantum staterooms ending in 48 have the extended balconies, longer than any of the studio staterooms.

Here is a video of 7648 on Quantum, it gives you an idea of what the xx48 balconies look like. From what I understand, they are the same on Anthem. I sure hope so, I have a xx48 studio stateroom in a couple weeks!

Edited by SteadyBetty

Here's an exterior view of the Deck 6 and 7 cabins on the starboard hump's equivalent to 6248 and 6250 (the two balconies directly above the little jetboat)...grab 6248 while you can!!!

2243930.jpg

(Image credit to AndyDRC of Shipspotting)

Edited by dmwnc1959

Thanks for the picture!

You're welcome! The wonderful YouTube video linked by SteadyBetty and the picture posted above have been in my Saved File since I started doing research on Anthem of the Seas out of Bayonne. This will be my first cruise on this class of ship and I'm looking forward to it a lot. The video will give you quite a bit of information as to what to expect of the cabin. After doing Inside Staterooms for several years this will be a much welcomed change. I'll be booking Dec 2018 as soon as the itineraries open up on the 12-night Caribbean.

:D

Edited by dmwnc1959

• 5 years later...
9 minutes ago, Rosy Season said:

Hey! Curious - how was 6248? I just booked it and they said it was 50% obstructed??

FYI - Not all posters hang around and reply to posts 5 years later. You can video or image search any of the Q class ships for that cabin or its equivalent on the other side.

Edited by Biker19

7 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

FYI - Not all posters hang around and reply to posts 5 years later. You can video or image search any of the Q class ships for that cabin or its equivalent on the other side.

I did and they’re not the same. I’m looking specifically for the obstruction and everything else is on different decks. 

4 minutes ago, Rosy Season said:

I did and they’re not the same. I’m looking specifically for the obstruction and everything else is on different decks. 

Obstruction is in the eye of the beholder - those almost hump cabins don't really have one. The one below can give you an idea. Not sure what you mean about things being on different decks.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Biker19 said:

Obstruction is in the eye of the beholder - those almost hump cabins don't really have one. The one below can give you an idea. Not sure what you mean about things being on different decks.

I just mean that the ones I found were on 7248 or 8248...which obviously wouldn't give me the same perspective of obstruction that I was looking for.

Thanks!