Cloud 9 Spa A Different Company?!

CoW mAn

Think I've got this right....husband pre books and pays via cc for Fire and Ice Pedicure. Carnival puts the cost of service as an OBC so that the spa can charge the sign and sail account when the service is rendered. Wife gets jacked around on time but eventually show up for service that was different than what was paid for. Instead of charging account that prepaid service was added to they charge husband's account instead.

My question is was this actually double billed? Her account and yours? It is in the contract that services are provided by outside contractors so I don't think the complaint should be that it was a separate contractor but very much a valid complaint that she did not receive the service paid for. I would stand firmly on the ground of not receiving what was paid for. FWIW I love the Cloud 9 Spa amenities but have never nor will I ever pay for services by the Steiner spa staff. I will not pay money to receive a sales pitch and hour massages that are 40 minutes long? My panties would be in a tight wad!

Think I've got this right....husband pre books and pays via cc for Fire and Ice Pedicure. Carnival puts the cost of service as an OBC so that the spa can charge the sign and sail account when the service is rendered. Wife gets jacked around on time but eventually show up for service that was different than what was paid for. Instead of charging account that prepaid service was added to they charge husband's account instead.

My question is was this actually double billed? Her account and yours?

Yup. So she had OBC and they charged her but for more than the OBC and then they also charged the total amount on my S&S as well. Also never even touched her feet so not a pedicure.

Edited by CoW mAn

Yup. So she had OBC and they charged her but for more than the OBC and then they also charged the total amount on my S&S as well. Also never even touched her feet so not a pedicure.

I would be up in arms about this too.

From the spa page Fire and Ice is:

This super rejuvenating pedicure will warm your senses and cool your tension with our therapeutic hot and cold therapy. Savor the sublime as your feet and lower legs are soothed with our cooling gels and then warmed with a muscle-melting heated stone massage. This combination of hot and cold, plus aroma-therapeutic ingredients promote healthy-looking skin and nails.

Sounds wonderful, very thoughtful gift.....Steiner was so wrong, hope this will be made right, like you I really do like Carnival a lot and this can really leave a sour taste.