Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

Looks like I will be booking with a different line the anthem itineraries are appalling for November December no long southern route [emoji22] feel like I've wasted the last few weeks waiting

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can't find any itineraries for April 2018 through 2019 for Anthem or Adventure (northeast) leaving from Bayonne. Where are you finding them?

Hi. Help.

Jewel TA 2018 and then ...

Stay on Jewel ... http://www.cruisecal.com/portal/ItineraryPrint/tabid/2919/Default.aspx?sailID=RCIJW11/17/2018

Or

1 night in San Juan

Then Freedom ... http://www.cruisecal.com/portal/ItineraryPrint/tabid/2919/Default.aspx?sailID=RCIFR11/18/2018

Not sure which offers the best itinerary.

What do you think?

Thanks.

Even though I would rather be on Jewel, I like the Freedom itinerary better because it includes the ABC islands, including Bonaire.

Looks like I will be booking with a different line the anthem itineraries are appalling for November December no long southern route [emoji22] feel like I've wasted the last few weeks waiting

We feel the same way!!! [emoji15][emoji22]. Now we're looking to fit both Anthem and Adventure into a sort of B2B but hard finding ones that fit into the kids school schedule. A 12 night southern would have been easier!! [emoji37]

We feel the same way!!! [emoji15][emoji22]. Now we're looking to fit both Anthem and Adventure into a sort of B2B but hard finding ones that fit into the kids school schedule. A 12 night southern would have been easier!! [emoji37]

We were hoping to take the kids to the south we've been but only the hubby and me. My girls really wanted to sail anthem but also really wanted to go to St Lucia and Barbados and I really wanted Antigua was hoping for similar itineraries to this year and last but no such joy I'm getting sick of the same islands everytime. May have to look at freedom out of San Juan and do a b2b but we had been hoping to sail anthem and spend time in New York before the cruise [emoji849] #firstworldproblems

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Is an itinerary known for the Adventure snowbird cruise yet?

Adventure of the Seas - Snowbird Migration cruise, Quebec to Ft Lauderdale. 10/8/18 -10/21/18 13 nights

-Overnight in Quebec, Prince Edward Island, Sydney NS, Halifax, St John, Portland, Bar Harbor , Boston, Port Canaveral

adventure of the seas - snowbird migration cruise, quebec to ft lauderdale. 10/8/18 -10/21/18 13 nights

-overnight in quebec, prince edward island, sydney ns, halifax, st john, portland, bar harbor , boston, port canaveral

tyvm.

I think someone asked when the Adventure makes it way into Fort Lauderdale. Looks like it arrives there on October 21, 2018. It takes an awesome 13 day cruise down from Quebec City. Wish I could go on that re-positioning cruise but I cannot get that time of year off from work. Too bad:(

The NE/Canada itineraries are disappointing: didn't see any sailings that stopped in Newport or Rockland. Definitely just the more usual suspects. :(

I don't have access to those itineraries yet. Was hoping Oct 2018 would have the same longer cruise as this year, with stops in Newfoundland, Newport etc. Will be super disappointed if not. I wanted to sail out of Quebec. Did the snowbird migration last year but have done the usual ports a few times. So far I've seen no 2018 cruise that interests me. Figures, I finally reach 340 points and Royal only has the same old cruises. Guess I'll see what celebrity has.

Even though I would rather be on Jewel, I like the Freedom itinerary better because it includes the ABC islands, including Bonaire.

Thanks Bob.

I'm gonna get 'google' to tell me about the ABC Islands. #NotAClue ... I think I see what you did tho.

TBH it's gonna come down to priceing. Both make stops in new ports for us, both have 1 or 2 repeat stops for us too.

If we switch to Freedom do RC still class that/package that as a B2B even tho there's an overnight in San Juan? Do they organise the one nights hotel and transfers etc?

Thanks again for your knowledge.