Complete Guest Names

*Cassie*

Wondering if anyone can help me out with this question. I booked a cruise earlier today for my mom, sister, and I for next June. It is booked through my account as it will be their first cruise. I just went in to My Cruise Manager and a box popped up with a reminder to complete the guest names for the booking. So I thought I'd go ahead and do that. But when I tried to edit the name, it says "full name change not allowed". It has them set as TBA "my last name". They have a different last name than I do, though. I don't remember seeing anything when I booked it asking about different names. Surely there's a way to change this, right? Is this something that has to be called in about? Or did I do something wrong? I searched and searched but wasn't finding anything on this, just about changing the name to somebody else but I haven't set the name at all yet. Thanks in advance!

Saw someone else with this problem a few weeks ago. What they said worked for them was to enter the other passenger's first name, save that info, then go back and change the last name and save it. They said that worked for them, so give it a try. Apparently the website won't let you change first AND last name in one step.

Saw someone else with this problem a few weeks ago. What they said worked for them was to enter the other passenger's first name, save that info, then go back and change the last name and save it. They said that worked for them, so give it a try. Apparently the website won't let you change first AND last name in one step.

Oh, that worked!!! Thanks so much! :)

Good tip.

IF the new names are not on your confirmation e mail then I also would call and just ask for another e mail to be sent. I know it is saved in your account but I like having the emails with everyone's names and info on it.

You may not care about that but just in case it is good to have everything in order.

IF the new names are not on your confirmation e mail then I also would call and just ask for another e mail to be sent. I know it is saved in your account but I like having the emails with everyone's names and info on it.

You may not care about that but just in case it is good to have everything in order.

I agree. A little effort now may be a big deal later when neglected.