Liberty of the Seas ports

Cozumel, Georgetown, Falmouth, Roatan, and Belize city are the names of the ports...get a guidebook on your ports from your local library..that's the best place to start! Or, go to the "Port of Call" board on this site...you will get lots of good tips from folks who might have done what you want to do!

For instance, Grand Cayman is a VERY EASY DIY port...buses are cheap, easy transportation, and it's very clean, and safe. Falmouth is a "manufactured" port...so there's very little close by... many folks don't like venturing out of the immediate port area on their own, so research Jamaica, and decide what you want to do there.

But..a guidebook will give you the best over-view of the places you'll visit! Research is KEY to getting the most from your time ashore!

Cruise critic forums

Ports of Call:

Africa & Middle East, Alaska, Antarctica, Asia, Australia & New Zealand, Bahamas, Bermuda, Britain, California Coastal / Pacific Northwest, Canada (Alaska/Pacific Coastal), Canada/New England, ------ CARIBBEAN ------ , Colombia, Europe, Guatemala, Hawaii, Key West, Mexican Riviera, New Orleans, Pacific Islands, All, Panama Canal, Private Islands, South America, United States

Edited by ssb

We are on the Liberty on the Oct 16 sailing. The ports are Falmouth, Grand Cayman and Georgetown. I guess the question is to anyone who has used RC's excursions in these ports. We are traveling with two boys, ages 7&8. They are very curious, outdoorsy, energetic, intelligent. The 7 yo is mid Autism spectrum and the 8 yo is an Aspie. I need ideas for excursions that aren't confining, overly crowded and definitely not shopping based. They also need to feel safe, so preferably no areas where there is a need for military patrols everywhere. (I'm fairly sure there aren't any at these ports, but what do I know?) Waterfalls, water fun, parasailing, zip lines, swimming with fish, dolphins are all great ideas. Finding the best affordable/quality excursions is very important. "Grand Cayman is a VERY EASY DIY port...buses are cheap, easy transportation, and it's very clean, and safe." Thank you for that, cb at sea. I would really like opinions of tours you have actually been on. Thanks in advance.

I have been to Falmouth, we were going to do the Dunn River Falls, it came highly recommended but thought it might be too strenuous and other ships were in port that day and people had said it would be non stop people going up the falls. That turned us off. Instead we did a raft trip down the Martha Bray river. We are late 50'summer so don't get the wrong idea, this was not white water rafting at all. Very peaceful calm trips. The rafts were 2 person with a guide up front, they also fed us lunch. It was very nice.

Does anyone know the name of the ports that Liberty of the Seas stops at in:

Cozumel, Mexico

George Town, Grand Cayman

Falmouth, Jamaica

Roatan, Honduras

Belize City, Belize

I am trying to plan our days /excursions and looking for a point to start at.

Thanks,

San :)

Those ARE the names of the ports.

I was looking into both of those, both sound fun.

Cruise critic forums

Ports of Call:

Africa & Middle East, Alaska, Antarctica, Asia, Australia & New Zealand, Bahamas, Bermuda, Britain, California Coastal / Pacific Northwest, Canada (Alaska/Pacific Coastal), Canada/New England, ------ CARIBBEAN ------ , Colombia, Europe, Guatemala, Hawaii, Key West, Mexican Riviera, New Orleans, Pacific Islands, All, Panama Canal, Private Islands, South America, United States

I have been to Falmouth, we were going to do the Dunn River Falls, it came highly recommended but thought it might be too strenuous and other ships were in port that day and people had said it would be non stop people going up the falls. That turned us off. Instead we did a raft trip down the Martha Bray river. We are late 50'summer so don't get the wrong idea, this was not white water rafting at all. Very peaceful calm trips. The rafts were 2 person with a guide up front, they also fed us lunch. It was very nice.

I am trying to book a fishing excursion and it is saying in Cozumel that the Puerta Maya Cruise Terminal is 12 min by taxi, International Pier SSA is 12 minutes away as well and PUnta Langosta Cruise Terminal is 5 minutes by taxi.

Anyone out there know the name of the ports that Royal Caribbean stops at in Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Falmouth, Roatan or Belize.

Thanks,

I am trying to book a fishing excursion and it is saying in Cozumel that the Puerta Maya Cruise Terminal is 12 min by taxi, International Pier SSA is 12 minutes away as well and PUnta Langosta Cruise Terminal is 5 minutes by taxi.

Anyone out there know the name of the ports that Royal Caribbean stops at in Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Falmouth, Roatan or Belize.

Thanks,

RC usually uses the International Pier in Cozumel.

Belize is a tender port.