Single Malt Scotch/Whisky

reecesavage

I enjoy a good single malt whisky at the end of the day, and we will have the premium package on our cruise. Is there a selection of single malts available on the premium package? I've seen a few list that show glenlivet, but not much else. I'm fine with Glenlivet, but figured I'd see if anyone else had more info.

Thanks.

You can check the following threads to determine if X can satisfy, please remember each list or mention is not necessarily on each ship and will vary based on availability and consumption and etc..

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2167294&highlight=beverage

and

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2367199&highlight=beverage

bon voyage

I also enjoy a single malt to round of the evening. On the Millenium last year I enjoyed a wee dram of Laphroig sat overlooking the wake from the sunset ba, whilst my wife enjoyed a bailey.

I seem to remember there where other wiskeys to choose, but I do enjoy my Laphroig.

On the Silhouette and Eclipse (so we assume it would be the same on the other S-Class ships) the bar just outside Murano had a small selection (at least 6) of Single Malts. Some were covered by the Premium Package and a few were somewhat more expensive (you would only pay the difference...if you have the Premium Package).

Hank

I also enjoy a single malt to round of the evening. On the Millenium last year I enjoyed a wee dram of Laphroig sat overlooking the wake from the sunset ba, whilst my wife enjoyed a bailey.I seem to remember there where other wiskeys to choose, but I do enjoy my Laphroig.

Can't be bad! McCallum Gold is also quite acceptable! Enjoy!

Be aware that different bars have different single malt scotch. On our Summit cruise in March 2015 I found Highland Park in the Oceanview Bar but not at many other places around the ship. Note it was covered by the premium beverage package. Once I found the Highland Park I usually ended the night at the Oceanview and made some friends who were regulars looking for their particular favorites.

In short - ask at each bar to find out what they serve.

Andy