Flight time out of Miami 12:30 - Nervous

uirie

Hi - I have priority Carnival tags but I am so nervous about missing my 12:30 flight out of Miami when I leave the Glory on the 22nd. Should I use the Carnival express luggage or just stick with priority? Any other tips about Miami Airport for a solo traveler deeply appreciated. Thanks so much!

Hi - I have priority Carnival tags but I am so nervous about missing my 12:30 flight out of Miami when I leave the Glory on the 22nd. Should I use the Carnival express luggage or just stick with priority? Any other tips about Miami Airport for a solo traveler deeply appreciated. Thanks so much!

We were at the airport at 730am.

Yesterday, off the Splendor in Miami, I had zone 2, and was off the ship and through customs at about 7.45. Was at my hotel at 8.00am! So, if you have priority tags, like zone one or two, or even later, you will be fine.

I am a worry wort about getting off the ship on time for flights, and even last year off Victory in Miami, when debarkation was handled very badly, I was still at the airport by 10.30am, for a 1pm flight.

You will be fine, as long as you use that priority debark tag/time/zone.

Disembarking in Miami, I've made a 10:00am flight out of MIA, and on our last cruise in May, we made an 8:45am flight out of FLL. A 12:30pm flight would not make me loose any sleep.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No worries. You might even be able to standby for an earlier flight when available.