Bottled Water Question

texas greeneyes

I can't remember the exact brands they had on Conquest (maybe Aquafina???) but I didn't see any Evian at all...I brought a whole case of half liter bottles on in my checked luggage and there was no problem with it. Just make sure the bottles are tightly capped and squeeze them a little to be sure they won't leak really bad!

And for the really really frugal, the ships water is perfectly good to drink. Probably better than most bottled waters. For the length of your cruise, you'll be drinking it in your ice, coffee, teas, juices, cooking, cleaning, etc. Why not just drink it?

Dan

I just returned from the Valor and they had 1/2 ltr and 1 1/2 ltr of Crystal Geyser. I bought some of the larger sizes and they were $3.50. We also brought a soft cooler and a case of Diet Pepsi and water and every day our fabulous steward (Thanks Justino :) ) would ice it down for us.

Don't they also have Dasani (Coke's brand)? I know I've bought bottled water before, but wouldn't have if only Evian was available. I think Evian tastes salty.

I do believe it was Dasani who was shown to have sold bottled tap water in their bottles!

I do believe it was Dasani who was shown to have sold bottled tap water in their bottles!

Do you have a link to that story? Sure would like to know the facts as I really like the Dasani product. I like the facts and not heresay. Thanks!

Do you have a link to that story? Sure would like to know the facts as I really like the Dasani product. I like the facts and not heresay. Thanks!

Sorry you doubt my veracity!:) The easiest way to find out the truth (coke admitted to this) is to do a google search and simply enter "dasani tap water." The BBC report should pop up as the first item.

Sorry you doubt my veracity!:) The easiest way to find out the truth (coke admitted to this) is to do a google search and simply enter "dasani tap water." The BBC report should pop up as the first item.

Yes, I do doubt your veracity. If I were to post something such as you did, I would back up my post with a link as proof. I would not lead the reader to believe something as heresay, then when asked about it, send them on a "search it out for yourself." Why don't you post the facts and links to back up your accusations. ;)

It's *purified* water, not *source* water.

Dasani does not simply just come from a tap and go into a bottle. Please get your facts straight before posting something like this.

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/0304-04.htm

Laura

Can't drink the ship's water (even in coffee or tea) . . . it makes my ankles swell. I love Propel . . . would I be able to bring on several six-packs . . . especially since it is not offered on the ship?

Yes, you can bring your own. :)

We bring a 6 pk of dasani water for my daughter, A 6 pack of cola for her best friend and a 6 pk of diet soda for me.

Laura

Archived