Vibe on Escape

devinelaw

My son and fiancée will be cruising on Sept 24 for the honeymoon trip we gave them, where do you go to get Vibe passes on Escape? Are they still $99 each? If they get to port at 8:30 is that early enough?

My wife and I had them on the Getaway, and the kids are wanting to get them when onboard.

Getting there at 8:30 is should definitely be good enough unless they're taken up by Haven and VIP passengers. I've had luck arriving much later with boarding group 26, but was stressing about it. Escape has a bigger Vibe area than BA and GA because they eliminated the cabanas, but it's still limited.

Unless the embarkation changes, you come in on deck 7, and immediately head down the stairs and walk past the atrium and guest services and you'll see Headliners.

Good luck!

Edited by SuiteCruiser

Getting there at 8:30 is should definitely be good enough unless they're taken up by Haven and VIP passengers. I've had luck arriving much later with boarding group 26, but was stressing about it. Escape has a bigger Vibe area than BA and GA because they eliminated the cabanas, but it's still limited.

Unless the embarkation changes, you come in on deck 7, and immediately head down the stairs and walk past the atrium and guest services and you'll see Headliners.

Good luck!

Haven guests do not need to buy Vibe passes as they have their own private area similar to vibe.

Haven guests do not need to buy Vibe passes as they have their own private area similar to vibe.

Nobody "has to"....some just "want to". :D

VIBE for Haven guests just ensures that there will be a sundeck with a hot-tub that is without children and a bar that's just steps away. The Haven on Escape doesn't guarantee that.

On our sailing this past May, we left our downtown hotel at 9a. At the port by 930a. No lines or crowds. Porters took our bags and we were directed to an agent to check in.

No one checked our boarding time which was for 1130a. After checking in, you head to the waiting area where you are given a Group boarding card. They handed my husband 3 and I got the last Group 1. :D We were not walking side by side. I was ahead of him somewhat.

There was complimentary beverages.

The place was mostly empty. We saw where most folks were sitting and sat with them.

Slowly place start filling up. Around 1030a, people start lining up. So did i.

Hubby was becoming a bit agitated, because I was rushing him all morning. He kept saying, we don't need Vibe, what is Vibe, that's too much money, and so on.:rolleyes:

As you're waiting, you strike up conversations. And it was really comical, because most of the men said, my wife says we have to hurry and get these passes. We're just doing as we're told. Hubby lightened up a bit after the laughs.

Around 1130a, we saw people starting to board. Basically, we followed the crowd. Most folks heading to Headliners.

There was a guy handing out numbers. First come, first serve.

We loved it! It made our cruise!

I only got off the ship in St Thomas and Tortola. So I spent all my time there. I love to read on cruises and bought 6 books off of Amazon from my favorite authors. Most of the time, the place was empty. Go figure.:confused:

They learn your names quick up there.

The funny thing is, i would order breakfast, sit on our balcony, enjoying the ocean. Hubby hollers, ok see you later, with his Vibe card in hand. It was a godsend not having to wake up early and go look for deck space.

When i walk in, who's sitting at the Vibe bar laughing and socializing.

Hubby said it was one of our best cruises. We loved the Escape! Vibe, UDP, SDP, loved Food Republic, dining candlelight in the evening on the Waterfront, our nice balcony cabin on deck 13, made this one of our top 3 cruises.

We're looking for a cruise to book second week in Dec. I laugh at hubby, as I'm going over different ships and prices, first thing he's asking, do they have the Vibe.

If we book the Escape, we'll definitely be at port around 9a.:)

The earlier the better.

Edited by Cruzinbabe06

We got to port @ 10:00-10:30. We could have gotten vibe but chose not to. They will be fine if at port by 10:00.

Not sure they will be fine as each cruise is different. They MAY have a chance that late, but many people are reporting 9:00.

I wouldn't chance 10:00-10:30. We are sailing soon so I will report back.

Not sure they will be fine as each cruise is different. They MAY have a chance that late, but many people are reporting 9:00.

I wouldn't chance 10:00-10:30. We are sailing soon so I will report back.

A lot of times they wont even let you in until 10am and they discourage a line in front of the door.

My son and fiancée will be cruising on Sept 24 for the honeymoon trip we gave them, where do you go to get Vibe passes on Escape? Are they still $99 each? If they get to port at 8:30 is that early enough?

My wife and I had them on the Getaway, and the kids are wanting to get them when onboard.

Check out my video of the Vibe.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXeroHJikWI&ab_channel=LaszloBagi

Yes, you should arrive by 9am.

A lot of times they wont even let you in until 10am and they discourage a line in front of the door.

I will report back complete with time we arrived at port, what group # and any other info necessary.

Each cruise is different! Many people have reported getting to port around 9:00 and not having any issues with standing by steps leading up to the doors.

DH and I are staying in the Haven next June to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. We want to have a relaxing trip. Since we have read mixed reviews about the Haven pool/deck and since school will not be in session for most... we are thinking about getting Vibe passes. We want to have a Plan B in case the pool area is overtaken by kiddos. Not that we don't like kids, but we really want to have an adult only experience. Has anyone who has stayed in the Haven had any luck with pre-reserving Vibe passes through the butler or concierge? If so, how did this work for you?

I should be getting to the port around 9, 9:30 based on my flight so I am praying I have a shot at Vibe passes. How far of a walk/run is it from when you get on to board to Headliners? Is it up and up those glass gangways?

You enter on deck 7 , have to go down to deck 6. At least that was the last report from pax.

As we all know NCL can change the location to buy them as it was Guest Services then Headliners!

Good luck!

Hi Suitecruiser,

Everyone is raving about Vibe so I guess it is a good thing. Apart from the exclusivity of the place, what other perks does it offer? Food, drinks, pool?? Can you summarize?

Thanks.