Cabin Selection?

FranknBeans

Does RC not give you a selection of cabins to pick from?

I'm wanting a very aft cabin but the website keeps giving me the same cabin which is aft but not very aft.

Not on the US site. Check the british site (royalcaribbean.co.uk) and see if a cabin you want is available. Then call Royal or a travel agent and they can book that specific cabin for you.

Thanks UK site only gives 2 cabins, so I'll call.

If the UK site is only showing 2 cabins then it is likely that the cabin that you are after is booked as theUK site will show up to 50 cabins in a category if they are available.

Are you by chance trying to book a cabin that holds more than 2 guests like a D1 balcony but you only have 2 guests. In most cases Royal does not allow 2 guests to book a room that can hold more than 2.

If the UK site is only showing 2 cabins then it is likely that the cabin that you are after is booked as theUK site will show up to 50 cabins in a category if they are available.

Are you by chance trying to book a cabin that holds more than 2 guests like a D1 balcony but you only have 2 guests. In most cases Royal does not allow 2 guests to book a room that can hold more than 2.

Thanks I called RC and was able to grab the last very aft cabin cat D1 8670

for the 2 of us.

Glad you were able to get the aft cabin you wanted, op. I have learned that there are always cabins available that don't show up on the website. I was booking a cruise last week and the website did not have the cabin I wanted so I called RC. The rep said the cabin I requested was available along with several others near it. I'm not sure why the website does not show every cabin that's available.

You can look at the deck plans on their site and pick a cabin. We do this so we don't get under the lido deck (chairs dragging all night) or above a lounge (music until 2:00 a.m.). We, too, like to pick our cabin.

You can look at the deck plans on their site and pick a cabin. We do this so we don't get under the lido deck (chairs dragging all night) or above a lounge (music until 2:00 a.m.). We, too, like to pick our cabin.

Us too. We like to pick our own for similar reasons. Glad the OP got his.

I have never been able to pick a cabin that I wanted on the website/next cruise initially - even when we booked at NextCruise while on the ship the as soon as the cruise was released for booking. I wanted one of the corner aft on Liberty - people book them all the time for 2 people, and I was told no - it would only be "available" if we had 3 people. Then after a super secret time frame they would be released (on the website) for 2 people, but how we could book it, we never did figure out! I gave up.