Ultimate Beverage Package

oma&opa

You can order any drink you want. The UBP will cover the first $15. If (and it's hard) you exceed $15, you pay the difference + tip.

We are traveling next month and, from what I have read recently on CC, it won't be at all difficult to exceed $15 if I want to continue to drink what I drink at home!!

What single malts are available that cost less than $15?

On that line what is the cost of Drambuie, Cointreau, Chambord or Grand Marnier for example?

We are traveling next month and, from what I have read recently on CC, it won't be at all difficult to exceed $15 if I want to continue to drink what I drink at home!!

On that line what is the cost of Drambuie, Cointreau, Chambord or Grand Marnier for example?

Sadly prices have risen a lot recently it seems like. In May everything was covered except the ultra premium and those were at most $3 over the limit.

We are new to NCL as well. To clarify, if I order a drink under $15 I don't pay anything additional? To include the 18% gratuity?

If you have the Drink Package all the extra is a tip if you want to as the package price includes the 18% when you buy it or in the cruise costs on your confirmation if you get it as a "perk".

If you don't have a package then you will have 18% added to the cost of the drink when it appears on your on-board account.

Here's the list:

c903f16a9422153adfc5dc071e6090a0.jpg

As you can see, cordials are all included (but they don't have Grand Marnier). Single malts are all over $15. :(

Edited by hawkeyetlse