Go Best Premium Package

IrishKevinCan

Hi Everyone,

I completely forget if you get a souvenir tumbler when you have the premium package on your account. I want to say that there was a tumbler in my cabin when I checked in on my last Celebrity cruise. I just can't remember if they always do that or not. It's always handy to have for drinks outside by the pool to keep them cool.

Thanks,

Kevin

Hi Everyone,

I completely forget if you get a souvenir tumbler when you have the premium package on your account. I want to say that there was a tumbler in my cabin when I checked in on my last Celebrity cruise. I just can't remember if they always do that or not. It's always handy to have for drinks outside by the pool to keep them cool.

Thanks,

Kevin

We didn't receive one on either of the 2 times we had the premium beverage package prior to embarkation. We've mosstly upgraded once onboard and it's understandable why we didn't get any in this situation.

You're right I must have been thinking of my last Royal cruise on Jewel of the Seas, thanks for reminding me.

Kevin

Yeah...it means you are having fun when you can not remember which cruise line gave out this or that!