non alcoholic drink prices

attilamom1217

Cans of soda such as Coke or Sprite are about $2.75 plus 18 percent gratuity.

As for the coffees, I believe they are $3.50 to around $5 plus the 18 percent gratuity.

My travel agent always throws in the Premium drink package and the on-board gratuities for the staff as a perk for using their agency. It helps to use one agency in terms of building a relationship and loyalty to a brand.

As for the coffees, I believe they are $3.50 to around $5 plus the 18 percent gratuity.

My travel agent always throws in the Premium drink package and the on-board gratuities for the staff as a perk for using their agency. It helps to use one agency in terms of building a relationship and loyalty to a brand.

thanks. I do use a TA and will be receiving some onboard credit from her.

Do you know the prices of the bottled water (non premium)?

This info is a bit outdated. Can soda is now $3.50 + the 18% tip which is $4.13 per serving.

Wow... Unless all you drink is water and the supplied coffee and tea and maybe an occasional pop I can't see how a drink package is not justified. The individual prices almost force you into it...

Sent from my iPad using Forums

And I think that is exactly Celebrity's intention.

Wow... Unless all you drink is water and the supplied coffee and tea and maybe an occasional pop I can't see how a drink package is not justified. The individual prices almost force you into it...

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It's the best way to keep your calorie intake from being off the charts 😀

I personally may purchase a good coffee a day, but that's it. Other then that it's water or water with a bit of flavour for me. So yes for some a drink package would be a huge waste of money. I actually passed on one from TA, and took a smaller ( in comparason ) OBC