Sea day brunch

famreynoso

What they serve is not huevos rancheros. Not even close. Classic huevos rancheros is a corn tortilla topped with beans topped with fried egg topped with salsa topped with ranchero cheese topped with avocado slices. What they serve might be tasty but it is not huevos rancheros.

There are 3 sea days :D on our next Carnival cruise, which means 3 SDBs!!!

After reading all of these posts, I'm convinced I need to try the tomato soup. I forgot the cheesy grits :eek: DH and I always order them and love them. He is an eggs Benedict and Hueveros Rancheros man, and he also loves the steak & eggs. So much to choose from, but so many days and times to choose:D

This. You haven't really done SDB right until you've returned to the dining room for seconds. Last time, we went back for gooey desserts a couple of hours after our Huevos and Pork Chops. mmmmm. :D

I have always wanted to go to the SDB as soon as they open for breakfast and then return for lunch close to closing time but I have not done this yet. Has anyone managed to go twice in one day for breakfast and then lunch? I would go for the steak and eggs in the morning and the pork chops and cheesecake in the afternoon:cool:

I have always wanted to go to the SDB as soon as they open for breakfast and then return for lunch close to closing time but I have not done this yet. Has anyone managed to go twice in one day for breakfast and then lunch? I would go for the steak and eggs in the morning and the pork chops and cheesecake in the afternoon:cool:

See post #26 -- the post I quoted. That's what erinmarie says she did. :D Go for it!

Last cruise I went on with DBF we went when SDB opened for breakfast then back again around noon or a bit later for lunch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sounds like a plan for my next cruise. Lemon pound cake at breakfast and caramel cheesecake or banana cream pie at lunch. Gotta love the SDB:cool:

We enjoy the sea day brunch and are looking forward to them on our 15 day Hawaii cruise in November. Anyone know how many we will have. Not sure if they have them on all of the sea days, there are ten.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We had three sea days of breakfast/lunch on our HI cruise. The other sea days were brunch.

Anybody skip the breakfast and prefer the sea day brunch? .........never tried the brunch, by that time im working on a burger or pizza

Sent from my SM-G935T using Forums mobile app

I have breakfast at the brunch. It starts at 8am which is just about the time I am ready for breakfast. I love the huevos rancheros.

I am not sure exactly what breakfast I would be skipping. :confused:

Anybody skip the breakfast and prefer the sea day brunch? .........never tried the brunch, by that time im working on a burger or pizza

No need to skip breakfast on Sea Days unless you wake up really early ,,,, the Seaday Brunch is served from 8:30am-1:00pm

You can even go for breakfast and then go back again for lunch :D We have late fixed dinner so we go the brunch mid morning, have a Guy's burger mid afternoon (avoiding the noon lines there) then we're ready for dinner at the late seating :D

Wait... what "drink coupons"?? I've never heard of these. How do you get them? What are they good for? If I can get a free Bloody Mary with my sea day brunch, that would make me deliriously happy. :p

Platinum and Diamond perk.