Crepes anyone?

Kanebaby

Never seen crepes on Carnival.

I have heard they have them on Norwegian.

I like crepes, but not having them on my Carnival cruise does not impact my cruise experience.

Next year, however I will be looking for them on my NCL cruise:D

that is if they even still offer them by that time. LOL.

I'm going on the Carnival Valor in February, and I'm wondering if anyone knows if the Valor or any of the ships have crepes? Thanks in advance.

I do love crepes and I asked the same question on other similar app for my upcoming RCCruise which is tomorrooooow. Yay

And I didn't get straight answer. I would love to find crepes on Oasis of the seas. That would be fabulous. Unfortunately I don't have any experience with carnival cruise ships. Wishing you luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I don't know of any ships that make crepes.

Your post made me smile, though. My DH makes some mean crepes, taught to him by his French great-grandmother. :)

Had them many times on NCL. There was a crepe station in the buffet where there where being prepared to order. They has Various Berry compotes, chocolate syrups, and fresh whipped cream to top them all off. Very yummy.

I'm going on the Carnival Valor in February, and I'm wondering if anyone knows if the Valor or any of the ships have crepes? Thanks in advance.

Years ago Carnival used to have a crepe buffet late night, but that's been long gone for years. I think JiJi's Asian Kitchen offers a caramelized crepe on their dessert menu (for a fee). Valor does not have a JiJi's though.

https://www.carnival.com/~/media/Images/explore/dining/menus/ji-ji-asian-kitchen-dinner-menu.ashx

Years ago Carnival used to have a crepe buffet late night, but that's been long gone for years. I think JiJi's Asian Kitchen offers a caramelized crepe on their dessert menu (for a fee). Valor does not have a JiJi's though.

https://www.carnival.com/~/media/Images/explore/dining/menus/ji-ji-asian-kitchen-dinner-menu.ashx

Yup, I remember when they use to do that. It was wonderful.

Never seen crepes on Carnival.

I have heard they have them on Norwegian.

I like crepes, but not having them on my Carnival cruise does not impact my cruise experience.

Next year, however I will be looking for them on my NCL cruise:D

that is if they even still offer them by that time. LOL.

Never seen crepes on Carnival ships. Yes, NCL does make crepes, usually sweet ones but if you grab the ingredients from the buffet they will make a savory one for you.

Edited by Computer Nerd