Trail Mix or Granola

terri-eddie

I like a bit of crunchy stuff on my breakfast yogurt, and I can't remember if I saw any on the Lido buffets. At home, I use a mix of sunflower seeds, almonds, raisins, etc, but granola would also work.

Can anyone tell me if it's available at the buffet?

I like a bit of crunchy stuff on my breakfast yogurt, and I can't remember if I saw any on the Lido buffets. At home, I use a mix of sunflower seeds, almonds, raisins, etc, but granola would also work.

Can anyone tell me if it's available at the buffet?

There are raisins at the condiment station. I've never seen granola or almonds, but I've seen sunflower seeds at the salad bar for lunch and dinner. If there aren't seeds at breakfast, then take them later and use them the next morning.

There are also chopped walnuts near the oatmeal. I put them on my yogurt and fruit at breakfast.

I'd probably grab a bag at WM or some where and toss it in my luggage if it's something you like in the mornings. Wouldn't really take up any room and then you'd have it if you need it. Toss in a handful of the little zipper snack size baggies to put it in to carry it up to Lido deck in. Usually I wouldn't take food with me since there's plenty on the ship but if you want crunchy on your breakfast and then take your crunchy lol

I always put granola in my yogurt. On my last cruise on Breeze I didn't see any at the buffet but I knew they used granola on some of the cookies you can get from Cherry On Top. I asked the food and beverage manager at the buffet if she could get me some. She brought me a whole bowl. I put it in a zip lock bag and used it every morning. Just ask and if it is available they will be happy to bring you some.

I always put granola in my yogurt. On my last cruise on Breeze I didn't see any at the buffet but I knew they used granola on some of the cookies you can get from Cherry On Top. I asked the food and beverage manager at the buffet if she could get me some. She brought me a whole bowl. I put it in a zip lock bag and used it every morning. Just ask and if it is available they will be happy to bring you some.

They have all kinds of stuff behind the counters and just have to ask

Thank you all so much for responding!

I thought I might have remembered seeing raisins near the oatmeal, but I didn't notice walnuts, so that's good news. And I've never seen mini boxes of granola....that would be really good!

I think I'll probably do as one person suggested, and just bring a bag of trail mix or something like it, from home, and some small baggies to take portions to the Lido buffet when I go for breakfast.

I love Cruise Critic for finding the answers to obscure, basically pointless questions...you guys are the best!