Nextcruise deposit limit?

CleverFirst

I just watched this video in my endless Anthem research.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrDpIsXPQcc Skip to 8:15 here he starts talking about nextcruise.

When discussing the instant OBC, he says they will match whatever you put down as your deposit, which goes towards the cost of the next cruise. It doesn't specifically say in any of the literature or PDFs that I've found that they only match up to a certain amount.

So if we wanted to put down $300 for a deposit for our nextcruise, which we'd have to pay eventually anyways, would we get $300 OBC to then use on this cruise?

How early is nextcruise open? I was hoping to do it on the first day on Anthem and use some of the OBC for a thermal spa weekly pass.

Any help is very much appreciated!

I just watched this video in my endless Anthem research.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrDpIsXPQcc Skip to 8:15 here he starts talking about nextcruise.

When discussing the instant OBC, he says they will match whatever you put down as your deposit, which goes towards the cost of the next cruise. It doesn't specifically say in any of the literature or PDFs that I've found that they only match up to a certain amount.

So if we wanted to put down $300 for a deposit for our nextcruise, which we'd have to pay eventually anyways, would we get $300 OBC to then use on this cruise?

How early is nextcruise open? I was hoping to do it on the first day on Anthem and use some of the OBC for a thermal spa weekly pass.

Any help is very much appreciated!

Here is what you are required to put down for a deposit and then get in return as an OBC. You cannot put down extra. It is based on cabin type and length of cruise.

image_zpsxtfimxks.png