Cost of Voom?

Abbabug

Hi,

Does anyone know the price of Voom 4 device surf only on board the

Freedom? Wondering if I should wait to buy on board. Back in March on the Oasis, I paid USD$175 for the 4 device surf for 7 days.

My cruise planner only charges in Canadian dollars. I prefer to pay USD. It is presently showing CAD$36.36 per day.

On another note, any tips on how to empty the cart in the cruise planner? I accidentally entered $36.36/day for 4 adults. Can't seem to remove the $1156 from my cart.

Even with the crappiest exchange rate you'll be hard pressed to get a better deal than buying now the VOOM package. I assume you know that internet packages are shareable so that if you have 4 devices, you can use all of them with a single device package.

You may need to call to cancel anything in the planner if you can't find a way to do it online (it should be there but as with any IT related issue with RCI, it could be gone)

Thanks lovesthebeach. I can't seem to locate any delete function in the shopping cart. I'll maybe try a laptop as sometimes these websites are not meant for the iPad. Only available function was checkout! I was not about to checkout 4 times a 4 device package!