Celebrity Silhouette April 2017

Silhouette2017

I upgraded ours to the Go Best on Tuesday and the cost was $378.00 for 7 days? I guess we will never understand their pricing.

That's an even better deal. They are basically giving you money, a free upgrade too the Premium package and a free internet package! Good for you!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello again.

I have a question about our beverage package - we upgraded to the go BEST! promotion, which should upgrade our package to the premium package, however, our order history still states classic beverage package. I have called celebrity a couple of times and they have promised that this will be reflected online, however we are now weeks later and nothing has changed.

How can celebrity fix this? I don't want to fight for what I paid for at the port. I booked directly through celebrity online.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Starting to get frustrated. I emailed celebrity about my beverage package and someone called me to answer my query. She said that the beverage package is listed as classic and it should be premium, however she could not make a change and requested me to call another number to ask them to make a change in the reservation as I am entitled to the premium package. Now I just called and the agent told me that nothing will be reflected on the reservation until a couple of weeks before the cruise. I have emailed multiple times and no reply. Maybe I am just overthinking this however I am going to pay this cruise very soon and would like everything to be correct on the invoice before I pay. It does not seem to be a good way to contact celebrity. You have email which is not answerred and telephone agents that does not take the time to help you. I am not a difficult person but this is making me rather insecure about celebrity. :(

Starting to get frustrated. I emailed celebrity about my beverage package and someone called me to answer my query. She said that the beverage package is listed as classic and it should be premium, however she could not make a change and requested me to call another number to ask them to make a change in the reservation as I am entitled to the premium package. Now I just called and the agent told me that nothing will be reflected on the reservation until a couple of weeks before the cruise. I have emailed multiple times and no reply. Maybe I am just overthinking this however I am going to pay this cruise very soon and would like everything to be correct on the invoice before I pay. It does not seem to be a good way to contact celebrity. You have email which is not answerred and telephone agents that does not take the time to help you. I am not a difficult person but this is making me rather insecure about celebrity. :(

Do you have email confirmation showing Go Best? If so, make sure you print that and bring it with you. If your package doesn't have the premium denomination when you check in, go straight to Customer Service on the ship and show them proof that you indeed should be getting the premium package. And it is not only premium, depending on what you choose when you originally booked, unlimited internet should be in your reservation (the rest, grat and obc will not show in your reservation but should be visible in your cruise docs - sometimes).

Do you have email confirmation showing Go Best? If so, make sure you print that and bring it with you. If your package doesn't have the premium denomination when you check in, go straight to Customer Service on the ship and show them proof that you indeed should be getting the premium package. And it is not only premium, depending on what you choose when you originally booked, unlimited internet should be in your reservation (the rest, grat and obc will not show in your reservation but should be visible in your cruise docs - sometimes).

No, my email confirmation does not show Go Best as we upgraded after booking. Our newest invoice does show go best, but with the classic beverage package code (BEVCLINGRAT).

I don't feel like paying a cruise where the invoice is incorrect, which one person in Celebrity already confirm, but could not change. Also I don't want to stand in line and fight for what I am paying for. I must say that while I am extremely excited about my cruise, the celebrity customer service pre cruise is the worst I have ever experienced from any travel company.

We upgraded too and ours still has the same code and the same price.... $966 with a credit to offset. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

But does your order history still state the classic package? Ours do. I could worry less, but I still think it is concerning that a huge corporation in 2016 still does have a good CRM system.

When we were Classic Package - our reservations said go Better because we had 2 perks... when we upgraded now our reservation says go Best. If it says go best... that is the best drink package.

This is my first cruise and I can't say I fully understand their invoices but that is the difference I see...

Do you know have a personal rep with Celebrity... I have a rep and either her or her assistant look after all my changes... and trust me we have changed 11 times. Anytime I have asked a question of whoever answers the phone tell me I have to talk to my rep.

Edited by Perky1
added more info