Chef's Table - Is it included in Dining Package?

Is Chef's table included in the Dining Packages? I just received an email from Royal Caribbean trying to sell the dining package for up to 40% off, and it lists the Chef's Table. I did not think this one was included in the package?

190923436_ScreenShot2016-10-01at6_03_15PM.jpg.d5b013149daed411e8701b9af5a146e7.jpg

867492381_ScreenShot2016-10-01at6_22_48PM.jpg.a093a043f31a86643d8cd9183891772c.jpg

Is Chef's table included in the Dining Packages? I just received an email from Royal Caribbean trying to sell the dining package for up to 40% off, and it lists the Chef's Table. I did not think this one was included in the package?

Interesting. Usually it is not included in the package. When are you booked? If your cruise is soon, perhaps, RCI is trying to fill out occupancy for the Chef's Table that is under subscribed? When do you depart?

Interesting. Usually it is not included in the package. When are you booked? If your cruise is soon, perhaps, RCI is trying to fill out occupancy for the Chef's Table that is under subscribed? When do you depart?

We sail on Oasis on Oct 29th. Guess it might be worth a call and ask them, as the prices on this email do not match the prices listed on my cruise personalizer to be able to book it online anyway.

Here are the terms and conditions from our cruise on Allure in January which it is not included.

Online Dining reservations for your sailing will be available up until 30-Dec-2016 11:59 PM EST. If you are within the cut-off time, you will need to make reservations onboard.

* Prices are per person unless otherwise noted and shown in CAD. All selections are subject to change. Royal Caribbean International reserves the right to verify eligibility upon arrival to the activity.

*Specialty Dining Packages must be booked at least two days prior to boarding and may not be available for every sail date. One reservation must be used on the first or second night of the sailing. Packages include service charge and food portion only for dinner and, when available, lunch service. Beverages not included. For venues with a la carte pricing, package includes a $30 food credit. Participating venues and cover charge prices vary by ship; additional charges may apply for food selections. Not available on holiday sailings. Not valid for premium experiences including Chef's Table, wine pairings dinners, Izumi Hibachi experience and Mystery Dinner Theater.

My 3 night package on Oasis for $85 pp included Chef's Table, 150 Central Park and Chops Grille. I opted to start my package on night 2 instead of night 1. They tell us where we eat that night and I book the other 2 after boarding. Hope I can do it on phone from cabin like on Celebrity. I booked it via a call to

C&A.