Transportation from Orlando hotel to PC

cocacola86

We're coming a day before our cruise in April do they have a shuttle service from Orlando hotels to PC, and do you know how much and reliable and vice versa?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Maybe, maybe not. You'd have to ask the hotel where you're thinking about making a reservation if they have that option. I'm not sure there's a lot of Orlando ones that go all the way to Port Canaveral.

all depends..the hotel you are staying at may have a shuttle to the hotel..problem with those shuttles is a lot of people staying at your hotel will be going on the cruise so the shuttles book up fast...

one of the last times we did this in Fort Lauderdale a shuttle company was in the lobby when we checked in selling one way and return shuttle service to and from the ship

if your hotel does not have a shuttle there are lots of companies that do this...like super shuttle...most of these are online and you can google to find

I also suggest you find the roll call for your cruise on cruise critic..lots of info will be there on EVERYTHING related to your cruise..you the search function on the upper right tool bar

have fun

There is a lot of information about this on the East Coast Departures boards. I am not aware of any Orlando hotels with shuttles but there are reliable shuttle services. Depending on the number of passengers in your party, many people rent a car and turn it in at PC.