Laundry charges

USOBuckeye

Hi there,

I had to do some investigative work. ;) You didn't mention line or ship (found it through your previous posts), and then I ran a search on that specific board. Looks like Princess, and here is a post from a member who addresses this:

"$3 wash $3 dry. $2 for soap or dryer sheets. You use your key card to get tokens in the laundry room. There are irons and ironing boards for your use --- for free!!! Hope that helps."

(http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=50789066&postcount=2 <--link to above quote here

You might want to post future questions on the Princess board. The folks there can help you (I mean, we can too here, but this is a more general board).

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=197 <--Princess cruises forum, click here

Edited by Langley Cruisers

I thought I was in the Cruise Critic for Caribbean Princess. Thank you for working so hard to answer the question. I will post this there.

Hi there,

I had to do some investigative work. ;) You didn't mention line or ship (found it through your previous posts), and then I ran a search on that specific board. Looks like Princess, and here is a post from a member who addresses this:

"$3 wash $3 dry. $2 for soap or dryer sheets. You use your key card to get tokens in the laundry room. There are irons and ironing boards for your use --- for free!!! Hope that helps."

(http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=50789066&postcount=2 <--link to above quote here

You might want to post future questions on the Princess board. The folks there can help you (I mean, we can too here, but this is a more general board).

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=197 <--Princess cruises forum, click here

But I just answered you above. :o :)

But I just answered you above. :o :)

You did! :) You are also one of the most helpful people on CC.

Princess has coin operated laundries on several levels of each ship...the only line I know of that has this! (check the floor plans for location of facilities) Several washers/dryers, nice iron and ironing board...suggestion- do laundry either very early (7:30 AM, or in the evening...) though I have never had an issue getting machines! Enjoy your cruise!

Princess has coin operated laundries on several levels of each ship...the only line I know of that has this!

FYI, Carnival also has self-service washers and driers on several levels of each ship, though some of them (generally the newer ones) are coinless.

Princess has coin operated laundries on several levels of each ship...the only line I know of that has this! (check the floor plans for location of facilities) Several washers/dryers, nice iron and ironing board...suggestion- do laundry either very early (7:30 AM, or in the evening...) though I have never had an issue getting machines! Enjoy your cruise!

So does Carnival.

Most, but not all of HAL's ships have laundries.

You did! :) You are also one of the most helpful people on CC.

Thank you, you are totally sweet.

For the record, I believe OP was just momentarily confused. He re-posted my reply on his Roll Call, so I believe that is where he thought he was posting yesterday. :) It's all good.