Stateroom and Soda Questions

NayCruize

DD and I will be sailing on the Nieuw Amsterdam in late November. I have a couple of questions that I would really appreciate your kind assistance on.

- Can anyone please tell me the difference in a Deluxe Ocean View Balcony VF and a Balcony Suite SZ?

-Can anyone tell me if HAL has a soft drink package?

I am sure I will have many more questions as this is will be our first time sailing HAL. Thank you in advance.

DD and I will be sailing on the Nieuw Amsterdam in late November. I have a couple of questions that I would really appreciate your kind assistance on.

- Can anyone please tell me the difference in a Deluxe Ocean View Balcony VF and a Balcony Suite SZ?

-Can anyone tell me if HAL has a soft drink package?

I am sure I will have many more questions as this is will be our first time sailing HAL. Thank you in advance.

Size (square footage of the stateroom and verandah. SZ adds telephone Concierge service rather than just calling the Front Desk.

HAL has a $25 fountain soda card that gets you $50 worth of soda.

There is a $50 Non-alcoholic Beverage Card that includes more than soda. In addition there are Beverage Cards in $50, $100, $250 denominations that will include all beverages (soda, espresso and non-alcoholic beverages, wine, beer and spirits).

Edited by Crew News

HAL has also added a Coca Cola Package with unlimited refills of fountain soda and includes a souvenir cup. Average cost is $9.20/day average and must be purchased as a package for the length of your cruise. A 10-day cruise would mean the package costs $92.00.

HAL has also added a Coca Cola Package with unlimited refills of fountain soda and includes a souvenir cup. Average cost is $9.20/day average and must be purchased as a package for the length of your cruise. A 10-day cruise would mean the package costs $92.00.

My error. The purchase may be prorated for a number of days rather than for the entire cruise.