How Does the Classic Soda Package work?

It is NOT necessary to carry the cup to get a soda at a bar or a restaurant. Your sea pass will either be preprinted with a Coke logo if you bought the package ahead of time, or a Coke sticker if you buy the package on board.

Aloha,

John

It is NOT necessary to carry the cup to get a soda at a bar or a restaurant. Your sea pass will either be preprinted with a Coke logo if you bought the package ahead of time, or a Coke sticker if you buy the package on board.

Aloha,

John

Thank you! It would be a nuisance to have to have to carry the cup everywhere.

Does anyone know whether it is necessary to carry the souvenir cup in order to use the classic soda package at bars and restaurants? If you leave the cup behind in your room, will they then charge you for the soda?

The self serve machine will only work with the cup.

I am not a coffee drinker. I have the very unhealthy habit of having a soda pop when I wake up in the morning. On some cruises, the bars don't open until like 10 a.m. which makes it hard to get my breakfast soda, especially when doing a tour on port days.

On the Oasis, how early are the bars open to get a soda? OR is the soda machine thing where you use the special cup open 24/7?

Thanks

I am not a coffee drinker. I have the very unhealthy habit of having a soda pop when I wake up in the morning. On some cruises, the bars don't open until like 10 a.m. which makes it hard to get my breakfast soda, especially when doing a tour on port days.

On the Oasis, how early are the bars open to get a soda? OR is the soda machine thing where you use the special cup open 24/7?

Thanks

The Freestyle machine is available on the Royal Promenade (near Sorrento's) 24 hours.

Thank you! It would be a nuisance to have to have to carry the cup everywhere.

Not really.

As others have posted... you don't need the cup except for the freestyle machines.

Having it with you is only something one does if one wants to have a soda product...and bringing it along isn't a big deal...in fact...it's convenient at times to have it along with some ice inside to keep your drink cold on a hot day.

Thanks

I Too drink diet coke in the am. Buffet and MDR have always been able to give it to me.

Edited by dd likes to cruise