Harmony Transatlantic LIVE-With a Twist! 10/23/16-11/5/16

Has this thread gone live yet? Is anyone posting to it? I saw the discussion from early October, but isn't the ship enroute to the US now?

We're scheduled to take the first "passenger" cruise on the ship out of Ft. Lauderdale on the 12th of Nov. There is a cruise before that for travel agents as I know 2 who are going on that cruise.

Would love to hear more impressions of this ship and recommendations to get the most out of our cruise.

Thanks.

Brian (new here...my first post)!

Welcome to Cruise Critic, Brian!

I know you probably don't want to have to read all 38 previous pages, but there's plenty of live postings and photos.

Hope you'll come back after your cruise to let us know your impressions! She looks pretty sweet, and I hope to sail on her soon.

Thanks Joan, I guess I am still learning to navigate the website here. I will sure go look through as much of the 38 pages as I can before the cruise. yes, I'd be happy to post my impressions of the 1st US "all paying passenger" cruise of this Amazing ship!

Thanks for the welcome.

Brian

Where is this located, do you have to reserve it.

I 03395deaeea5179c1de4973426a24a52.jpg5818d01169f1f5d85a705847adfcbc89.jpge2d11e446e0d9145d6878380812a9655.jpg9e6d9381ed3569f7aa4942454d502957.jpg537445f13d6f092d9eb1ac78ab775a4a.jpg2168257ec30db4d30337de03ec0fe9b5.jpg

The Spa Bath - Bathing Suite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks,

I, too, would like to know where the The Spa Bath - Bathing Suite is located and details about reservations and cost.

Edited by GuavaTechAngels

I am surprised that people are allowed to sit and stand in the aisles at the ice show in Studio B.

I was on the Oasis in September and there we people sitting in the aisles at the ice show.

Don't understand the mentality. There were a lot of seats available. I guess some people do things because they can.

Hello fellow Harmony lovers! Can anyone tell me which dining options are open very late? Like after midnight?? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sabor and Vintages is open late, I think to 11 PM

After that only roomservice and cafe promenade

Vintages menu:

d84977907944d7c673482a67b377ca83.jpg

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

If the Royal IQ does not work for you there were a couple of options. I asked the concierge in the D lounge and he deleted one reservation for a show and booked the puzzle room. There is also a show desk I saw it most afternoon s. They can make ressies for you. Much shorter than GS.

Where is the show desk?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thank you so much for that. On the Allure Sorrento's was open late. 24 hours if I remember correctly. Is that an option on the Harmony?

Oh please no. I've gained enough weight already and we still have the Freedom and besides that pizza is so yummy. Even better for breakfast fresh out of the mini-bar (OK, I know that's pretty much an American thing and I probably just grossed out our European friends). So if it is open all night, I'm not listening and have my fingers solidly in my ears. Please just tell me it's not.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you so much for that. On the Allure Sorrento's was open late. 24 hours if I remember correctly. Is that an option on the Harmony?

Oh yes, sorry, forgot Sorrentos. Its open late. Make your own pizza I belive closes 11 PM and the other later.

Oh yes, sorry, forgot Sorrentos. Its open late. Make your own pizza I belive closes 11 PM and the other later.

Man! We are up WAY later than 11pm. I'm hoping something is open past midnight. Even like 1:00 or 2:00 some nights.

Man! We are up WAY later than 11pm. I'm hoping something is open past midnight. Even like 1:00 or 2:00 some nights.

I ll post a picture from the daily planner when we get back to the cabin.

Eating at Sabor :)

We were able to set a wake up call. You drag the time up or down as you need to. We have used it twice.

You have to be 12 to sign up I signed up online and it asked my birth year.

Also, there are 2 hooks on the shower wall just below the H &C levers. I did not see them at first. But great to hang bathing suits. I still miss the line.

Sorry to quote a pic, but the comment would not be clear without it.

How did you sign up for the Rubicon game online?