Harmony Transatlantic LIVE-With a Twist! 10/23/16-11/5/16

Really how old were you when you saw grease? It was rated pg 13 in 1978 how bad do you remember it??

Grease was performed at our middle school when one of our daughters was there. 7th and 8th graders. I thought it was slightly inappropriate, but never saw the production. Just my opinion from the movie.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Grease was performed at our middle school when one of our daughters was there. 7th and 8th graders. I thought it was slightly inappropriate, but never saw the production. Just my opinion from the movie.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I don't know about your middle school, but when ours did it, we used the version specifically written for middle school called Grease Jr.

We had breakfast this morning on our friend's Boardwalk Balcony this morning. Very relaxing. I can't believe it is all over!

Having spent close to 1000 days with you in a couple of different roll calls I know what you mean. Everyone is probably getting that feeling today. I hope the 3 sisters even runs a little late, I'll be just reaching home around that time. But they can't delay it much, it probably starts getting dark where you are by 6pm or earlier.

Anyone have a picture of the Chef's Table and the location.

I have pictures of all the courses of the chefs table (will try to attach a couple)...

412a2d95b3353f745dfaf1ec22cb57e2.jpg

e866a155a4347ebe33fd4fa3eef658ab.jpg

It was held in a curtained off section of the solarium bistro - but I did not take any photos of the location as a whole. The table being used was made up of pushed together bistro tables. We were told that they are testing the location and setup out as the CT was originally going to be the top level of Wonderland but it was decided to make that a bar instead. Can't complain I've been hanging out at the Wonderland bar almost every night! (Great bar staff there!!)

CT was excellent (as always)!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Harmony appears to be somewhere between Freeport and SE Coast of FL. Allure appears to be off the coast of FL near Homestead and Oasis is in port in Ft. Lauderdale.

What does the Harmony have planned for the non suite guests? Where does the Allure go after the 4pm "Meet of the 3 Sisters?" What does Harmony do, sail in circles until 5am?

Have really enjoyed your reports from your TA and only wish I had a clue to this big event a year or so ago. Unfortunately we were sailing Celebrity exclusively the past few years. Happy for all of you who shared this great experience.

Grace

Apparently Pinnacles have been invited to the heli-deck ... other "ordinary beings" have been "invited" to any open deck areas...

Yup....standing by for the "3 sisters" meeting this afternoon...

Oasis launches about 2pm from Port Everglades to join in...

I see me and 351 other people are tuned in to see it. I have to do it on my phone as the site is blocked at my work.

Apparently Pinnacles have been invited to the heli-deck ... other "ordinary beings" have been "invited" to any open deck areas...

2 hours to go and people already reserving their spots on the outside wings ...

fc1ed170d01d4f66f7cd649e556da8f3.jpg

I see me and 351 other people are tuned in to see it. I have to do it on my phone as the site is blocked at my work.

Up to 450 now, I see a Coast Guard boat has moved along her port side. It will be interesting to see if any off duty crew get to watch sailaway from the normally public locations. I'll bet the PZTV camera man will be looking.

I have pictures of all the courses of the chefs table (will try to attach a couple)...

412a2d95b3353f745dfaf1ec22cb57e2.jpg

e866a155a4347ebe33fd4fa3eef658ab.jpg

It was held in a curtained off section of the solarium bistro - but I did not take any photos of the location as a whole. The table being used was made up of pushed together bistro tables. We were told that they are testing the location and setup out as the CT was originally going to be the top level of Wonderland but it was decided to make that a bar instead. Can't complain I've been hanging out at the Wonderland bar almost every night! (Great bar staff there!!)

CT was excellent (as always)!!!!

Thanks for the info. My wife is thinking about cancelling our reservation of Chef's Table on the Thanksgiving cruise. She doesn't like the idea of it being in a curtained off area of the solarium. We loved the location on Oasis and Allure. Maybe they'll have a better location on our cruise, but I think we will cancel. Thanks again for the info.

Oasis hasn't moved giving me some hope I'll get home in time, but I believe local sunset is close to 6:30 so they don't have a lot of time to play with.

What I believe is a Coast Guard ship (from my phone) has moved away from Oasis a little, perhaps she is preparing to move.

Edited by BillOh

Oasis hasn't moved giving me some hope I'll get home in time, but I believe local sunset is close to 6:30 so they don't have a lot of time to play with.

What I believe is a Coast Guard ship (from my phone) has moved away from Oasis a little, perhaps she is preparing to move.

Fwiw, allure is close and has been visible off our port balcony (on harmony) for a while now. I hope you get to see some of the meetup!

Sorry if this has been asked and answered, but can anyone tell me the site where I can see the stream of the 3 sisters meeting, if there is one?

Sorry this is almost over for you all...I've really enjoyed and appreciated all of your posts and pics. Safe travels home to you all. :)

Sorry if this has been asked and answered, but can anyone tell me the site where I can see the stream of the 3 sisters meeting, if there is one?

Sorry this is almost over for you all...I've really enjoyed and appreciated all of your posts and pics. Safe travels home to you all. :)

I've only seen reference to it on various Facebook groups related to Royal, and they referenced Royal's official facebook page.

Texting and driving is illegal, but I wonder if pulling up Facebook, streaming a video while driving is illegal?

KIDDING!

Any info if time line has been changed? Allure and Harmony are off the coast if Ft. Lauderdale NOW. according to Port Fever map but Oasis is still docked. Is she going to skip the party?

I had read that Oasis was supposed to sail at 1400 and it is almost 1500 on my computer. What gives?