When Activities will be Available for Booking on Voyager Sailing 20/12/2016

JudyA01

Hi there,

We are first-timer in cruising, on Voyager of the Seas for the Christmas Sailing on December 20, 2016.

I’ve already booked our excursions, dining, beverages, and the internet access. However, I still cannot book for the Activities and Shows.

Any idea when would the Activities (i.e. Flow Rider, Ice Skating, Rock Climbing) and Shows be available for booking online?

Any information will be much appreciated.

Thanking you in advance,

Judy

N.B. I've already posted this in "First-Timer Cruiser".

Thanks Bob.

Would that be the same with the 'Flow Rider', 'Ice Skating' and 'Rock Climbing' activities as well? That we can only book them on board?

Regards,

Judy

There are no reservations for those activities, with the exception of Flowrider lessons, which are extra cost.

I guess I just have to keep checking the 'My Cruise Planner' to see if the Flow Rider lesson is available, which I would need to book for my 9 year old daughter.

Judy, you don't need to book a private lesson for her. Many passengers are first-time Flow Riders. :) The staff will help her. She could watch for a little while, see what people are doing, and then try it herself (you'll need to sign a waiver for her first). The private lessons are expensive but certainly available and not mandatory.

Have fun. :)

Thanks for the valuable info everyone!

One question as a first time RCI cruiser that I hope someone might be able to answer.

I *think* I'd heard that you could sign the disclaimers for some of the activities online pre-cruise. Is that true?

Thanks in advance :)

Judy, you don't need to book a private lesson for her. Many passengers are first-time Flow Riders. :) The staff will help her. She could watch for a little while, see what people are doing, and then try it herself (you'll need to sign a waiver for her first). The private lessons are expensive but certainly available and not mandatory.

Have fun. :)

Thanks Langley Cruisers.

My daughter just read your comment and she said she doesn't need to be enrolled in the private flowrider lessons.

Regards,

Judy

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Any idea when would the Activities (i.e. Flow Rider, Ice Skating, Rock Climbing) and Shows be available for booking online?

Just come off the Voyager -

FlowRider - this is available during the day - see the paper version of each day's Cruise Compass for the hours that it is open - and whether it is boogie board or standing.

(given that your daughter is 9 - note that there are height requirements to use this and may need to sign off before she uses this - best to check it out in person and see what others are doing before allowing a 9yr old to use it !!!!!!! I didn't see many kids using this at all).

Rock climbing - same story as above

Ice Skating rink - same story as above - no shorts allowed (so you will need to pack for this rule)

Edited by shireboi

• 1 month later...

Just come off the Voyager -

FlowRider - this is available during the day - see the paper version of each day's Cruise Compass for the hours that it is open - and whether it is boogie board or standing.

(given that your daughter is 9 - note that there are height requirements to use this and may need to sign off before she uses this - best to check it out in person and see what others are doing before allowing a 9yr old to use it !!!!!!! I didn't see many kids using this at all).

Rock climbing - same story as above

Ice Skating rink - same story as above - no shorts allowed (so you will need to pack for this rule)

Thank you Shireboi.

Hi Shireboi, I have just returned from Voyager and fyi you get the IceShow tickets when on board, check Cruise Compass. On the RCI TV Channel on board there is a handy FlowRider information video showing how to ride : ) It is played several times throughout every day. Enjoy!

Thank you Cruiser Gal1973.