Verizon - Carnival Sweepstakes

cmukid87

If you hadn't seen, you can use Verizon points to enter a sweepstakes for $2000 in Carnival gift cards. 3 winners will be chosen! Might be worth throwing a few points at.

If I won I think i'd look at booking a Spring Break cruise for the family for 2018!

Will you enter and what would you book if you won?

If you hadn't seen, you can use Verizon points to enter a sweepstakes for $2000 in Carnival gift cards. 3 winners will be chosen! Might be worth throwing a few points at.

If I won I think i'd look at booking a Spring Break cruise for the family for 2018!

Will you enter and what would you book if you won?

Appreciate the heads up. I tossed 1,000 points into the drawing. I would opt for a second Vista cruise. My first is the repositioning 11 day on Nov 16. The Vista will sail the Caribbean after that.

Entered about 5000 over the last few days (literally had about 500,000 points and was never going to use them...except some for carnival gift cards...)

Oh wow! Good luck to you! Hopefully the 3 winners are on CC so we know who wins!

Thanks for the heads up! It would only let me use 1000 entries (50,000 points) but heck, what an awesome deal that would be!

I'd book our January or February 2018 sailing on the Vista. I want to get my feet on that ship SO BAD!

Edited by mishka422

• 4 weeks later...
I just looked in the past sweepstakes section and it says it ended 31OCT and there are 3 grand prize winners but they all show 'pending'.

That's what I was seeing as well. Ended on Oct. 31, drawing on Nov. 7, three winners pending.

I assume they're waiting to get affidavits of eligibility, etc. from the winners before posting names. I was just wondering if anyone here had been notified as being a winner. I had 3250 entries (162,500 points) but I'm sure some people had way more than that. Lots of Verizon customers, so obviously the winner wouldn't have to be on CC. Just thought it would be worth checking to see if maybe one of us was lucky.