Norwegian Bliss

shof515

Interesting!!!

We are in search of information and the floor plan for the Haven Aft Facing Penthouse - if you run across one.

We're not expecting it to be much different than the others we've had on the Breakaway, Getaway and Escape. But there's always that "bath or bed by the balcony" conversation with those cabins!

NCL.com acts like it got a photo - but it doesn't come up for viewing. [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Looks like NCL used the Escape stock photo, not showing up here either. The only (working) floorplans are H4 and H2. Tried to change the file paths of those to H6 but no joy.. :)

Looks like NCL used the Escape stock photo, not showing up here either. The only (working) floorplans are H4 and H2. Tried to change the file paths of those to H6 but no joy.. :)

I really appreciate your efforts.

No doubt it will show up - sometime. Doesn't really matter...we've booked it on the LA to Miami Canal transit and that's not going to change! [emoji6][emoji4]

I really appreciate your efforts.

No doubt it will show up - sometime. Doesn't really matter...we've booked it on the LA to Miami Canal transit and that's not going to change! [emoji6][emoji4]

That's an amazing cruise! Sure is on the bucket list here! Enjoy!

I will keep an eye out when the aft decks of Bliss are under construction!

That's an amazing cruise! Sure is on the bucket list here! Enjoy!

I will keep an eye out when the aft decks of Bliss are under construction!

We are REALLY looking forward to it. Bucket list for us too.

We had almost the exact itinerary booked for January 2018 on the Carnival Miracle. But we dumped it in a nanosecond for a brand new ship and the Haven. [emoji1]

Thanks in advance for the aft info!!! [emoji4][emoji1][emoji41]

Edited by happy cruzin

Could it be a portion of the new Observation Lounge?

That's what I was thinking. The rendering looks like the same carpet, window framing, and style of the single chairs...

064d81cd0aff0b77c495f7af1e8d3e47.jpg

Possibly the starboard wrap-around portion of the observation lounge?

3cc125d3c1aaae60aeed904cfd69b421.jpg

Edited by TheDougOut

Thanks Freestylenovice! We had hoped to have money to cruise on her in 2019. Our 2017 Epic Anniversary in the Haven cruise costs keep creeping up. As the DH and I decided it is a once in a lifetime cruise on the Epic so we might as well go all out and have it special. Back to reality when we sail on the Bliss.

Studio bed size indeed seems smaller!

29gj50y.gif

Isn't that disappointing! I'm still looking forward to cruising her, but I loved the bigger bed. This new sized bed doesn't look like a twin size or a full size. So, I'm not sure which size it is! :p

Isn't that disappointing! I'm still looking forward to cruising her, but I loved the bigger bed. This new sized bed doesn't look like a twin size or a full size. So, I'm not sure which size it is! :p

See, I'm loving that it's a little smaller since that gives you a little more room in the cabin.

See, I'm loving that it's a little smaller since that gives you a little more room in the cabin.

Unless it's half the size (they only want to have one mattress size?) I don't see a real downside. I'm guessing it is just renderings as introducing another bed size for a small group of cabins will be problematic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless it's half the size (they only want to have one mattress size?) I don't see a real downside. I'm guessing it is just renderings as introducing another bed size for a small group of cabins will be problematic.

It says it's a full bed which I believe is the same as a double ( going by sheet sets lol)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not sure, I bet some Haven beds are larger and the round beds in the Haven penthouses on Epic also come to mind. But it might be smart to achieve or pursue one bed size for logistics wins. :)

Hi Everyone,

If you can afford an onceanview in Alaska do it. I just booked a 372 sq ft room for ALASKA for LESS than the price of a balcony. I know you don't get fresh air but the room is huge! These huge staterooms are located at the very front of each deck and there are only 5! It's an incredible snag for the price. I definitely recommend booking this category of stateroom if you can.

Do you know if we can see any live streaming from Meyer-Werft yet as far as the Bliss?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Meyer Weft have a webcam at their homepage. After floating out the Joy they will start with the Bliss.

And FreestyleNovice finds good pics.

Edited by Steff79