Terminal #5 parking for NCL Epic

Bobrunner

I plan on parking at the new parking area for terminal #5 in Dec for the NCL Epic. Question is can you park and have your luggage checked when parking or do you have to go to the terminal and drop off luggage then go to the parking area?

I plan on parking at the new parking area for terminal #5 in Dec for the NCL Epic. Question is can you park and have your luggage checked when parking or do you have to go to the terminal and drop off luggage then go to the parking area?

Did you follow this schedule for your cruise? You may need to read further into this website for the information you seek.

https://www.portcanaveral.com/PortCanaveral/media/Cruise-Assets/2016%20Images/2016-Master-Cruise-Schedule.pdf

Quote from site:

Passenger / Luggage Drop-Off & Pick-Up

Arrival

For passenger safety, security, and convenience, please proceed directly to the cruise terminal to drop off passengers and baggage. Porters will assist you with your baggage, and parking personnel will direct drivers to the appropriate parking facility. All parking facilities are convenient, secure and patrolled 24 hours a day.

Passenger and luggage drop off is available in front of the terminal or in the parking facility.

Departure

Passengers have the option to retrieve their vehicles and pick up their companions and luggage in front of the terminal entrance or they can walk with their luggage to their vehicle and depart when ready.

Hi,

It appears from the Canaveral Master Schedule that the EPIC will leave from CT #10 which is currently being renovated. CT#10 is due to re-open on Nov. 12th which is the first date for the EPIC.

Last year my wife and I cruised on NCL from Canaveral using CT #1 which was really nice but usually used by RCL. The Parking Garage was right next to the terminal with no real walking.

Hi,

It appears from the Canaveral Master Schedule that the EPIC will leave from CT #10 which is currently being renovated. CT#10 is due to re-open on Nov. 12th which is the first date for the EPIC.

Last year my wife and I cruised on NCL from Canaveral using CT #1 which was really nice but usually used by RCL. The Parking Garage was right next to the terminal with no real walking.

I'm cruising out of Port Canavaral in December, and my edocs also say we're using Terminal 5.

I'm cruising out of Port Canavaral in December, and my edocs also say we're using Terminal 5.

Hello,

All I can say is to watch your edocs as you get closer to Dec. The original story in the local papers had indicated that NCL would be using CT #5 but the most recent stories have changed to NCL using the newly renovated CT #10. It would be unusual for the Port Master Schedule to be wrong but stranger things have happened.

No matter which terminal you use you will have a great trip.

The 12th of November cruise will be very interesting. One of my friends is on that cruise, and we've discussed it a couple of times.

1) This will be the first cruise after a TA for the Epic.

2) It will be the first time for the Epic leaving out of Port Canaveral.

3) Now they've added opening a newly renovated terminal.

Can they make this first cruise any more difficult to get underway? The US customs and health inspectors will be there. All new suppliers, providing goods. New personal for security, check in etc.., And now a newly, hopefully, completed terminal renovation. WOW.

We sail out in Nov. on the Epic and our Edocs show terminal 5 but from everything I have read in newspaper articles and the following attachment for the Port Canaveral 2016 Master Cruise Schedule states we will be sailing out of terminal 10.

https://www.portcanaveral.com/PortCanaveral/media/Cruise-Assets/2016%20Images/2016-Master-Cruise-Schedule.pdf

Edited by ready2cruzagain

We sail out in Nov. on the Epic and our Edocs show terminal 5 but from everything I have read in newspaper articles and the following attachment for the Port Canaveral 2016 Master Cruise Schedule states we will be sailing out of terminal 10.

I wonder if they are concrete plans yet as the Epic is the only ship I can see on that schedule that consistently does not have the arrival and departure times included

Just looked at my cruise docs and they now give the address to Terminal 10. They had previously stated the address of Terminal 5.

The port had the Epic scheduled for terminal 10 long before this thread was started. We sailed out of terminal 1 on the Spirit on April.