Has there been recent changes to VIFP or not?

Thebosn1

I'll ask again (because I have looked and can't find it), I remember a few months ago JH said there were changes coming to VIFP. Then I didn't hear anything after that. HAS there actually been changes or not?

I'm right on the cusp of platinum and I just want to make sure they are not moving the bar again.

I'll ask again (because I have looked and can't find it), I remember a few months ago JH said there were changes coming to VIFP. Then I didn't hear anything after that. HAS there actually been changes or not?

I'm right on the cusp of platinum and I just want to make sure they are not moving the bar again.

Not that I've heard....I'm sure if there were any changes, there would be lots of talk on these boards. I've seen none. I cruise in two weeks and will report after that.

You failed to use the JH magic word , soon. As in when dirt was created ;)

That's what I figured. Thanks guys. Platinum is not a real big deal for me, but I still would like to board platinum for my second cruise next year from Hawaii to Sydney.

That's a worth while concern. Enjoy

File this with the suite perks they were adding someday. Who knows when or if it will ever happen. Since I sail in my suite in less than 2 weeks I'm assuming it won't be before then. Our next cruise in April isn't in a suite so it will probably be about that time lol

Hopefully they don't mess up your cruise timing.

File this with the suite perks they were adding someday. Who knows when or if it will ever happen. Since I sail in my suite in less than 2 weeks I'm assuming it won't be before then. Our next cruise in April isn't in a suite so it will probably be about that time lol

Hopefully they don't mess up your cruise timing.

Since the last brilliant change in loyalty was taking stuff away from us who knows what they will do with suite perks.

None but when they do it will not be for our benefit rest assured.