Monkeys and Chickens and Lizards, Oh My! A Walk on the Caribbean’s Wild Side

rjgdjg

Let me know if anything jumps out at you! - Diana Greenburg, aka Musing About Cruising

I'm enjoying it all! You're pictures are beautiful and I'm really enjoying them as well. Your topic on the "signs", glad I'm not the only one to notice. I noticed some billboards on the cruise transfer from Fort Lauderdale airport to Miami and also from the airport in Nassau Bahamas on the way to Atlantis...hilarous and I'd have gotten pictures but the transport buses were moving so I wasn't able to get pictures, but it was good entertainment during the rides. I need to pay better attention while in ports.

Your pictures are beautiful and I'm also really enjoying them. I'm so glad you included the one of the schooner sailing between the ship and the Pitons at sunset. That one is just beautiful. You had mentioned it in the "When Cruising is Unforgettable" and didn't include it there, but I saw exactly which one you were talking about when you included it in your section "Is the Balcony worth the extra cost". That picture is just beautiful. We've been to St. Lucia twice on a cruise and down to Jalousie Beach (beach between the Pitons) twice but haven't seen the Pitons up close at sunset. BTW, I think the balcony is worth the extra, especially on the southern/eastern Caribbean itineraries out of San Juan. Loved getting up at sunrise and seeing the islands as we passed and also enjoyed passing them at night.

I'm still going through your blog and really enjoying it. You have some great ideas and I also love how you have ports narrowed down into topics like "These ports are made for walking". Everything I've gotten through so far, very well done. Again, thank you for sharing.

Edited by pghsteelerfan