Questions about Entertainment

Could anyone provide me any information about entertainment on the ships? I have read reviews of several shows but, how do we know when those shows are and can we reserve seats ahead of time or is it first come first serve.

I have tried looking on Royal Caribbean website but it doesn't show any entertainment.

Any information you guys could provide would be great a and additional info like if the show is even worth going to see or if it is fabulous.

This is our first cruise and I feel like I am walking into it blind!!

Sorry, my head is spinning trying to make sure I do not miss anything.

we are going to be Liberty of the Seas November 6. I had heard that there may be an ice show and air show and they were both really good but, couldn't find anything about them

We like comedy and some music, country music would make hubby elated!

We are in our early 40's without kids so we are always willing to try anything except I doubt hubby would go for any shows like Cats or Saturday night fever, but I could be surprised.

Could anyone provide me any information about entertainment on the ships? I have read reviews of several shows but, how do we know when those shows are and can we reserve seats ahead of time or is it first come first serve.

I have tried looking on Royal Caribbean website but it doesn't show any entertainment.

Any information you guys could provide would be great a and additional info like if the show is even worth going to see or if it is fabulous.

This is our first cruise and I feel like I am walking into it blind!!

Based on an earlier post of your I am assuming that you are sailing on Liberty.

There are no reservations to be made ahead of time for Liberty. There are 2 shows daily geared towards early or late dining. You will find out on board how they are handling seating for the ice show.

Entertainment will be very easy for you on this ship.